chapter 6 - all my heart

A/N; At the bit where ALL MY HEART by SWS is mentioned listen to it and read it. it helps with the imagery it goes quite nice together.

Two weeks have past since the first week of Warped Tour and we are now in Chicago. I'm getting a little worried about Oli, he's always texting someone now and so is Beth, i'll have a chat with them later.But  right now, i'm watching Sleeping With Sirens in the front row of main stage. They where going to be playing for an Hour and a half so this should be great. I went to grab a bottle of water part way through the concert and i saw Beth and Oli holding hands and kissing. I shrugged it of and walked back to the concert during 'All my heart' I ran off to the BVB tour bus. I opened the doors and and lay crying in my bunk until i heard the doors open "Hayley, where are you?" Kellin asked. "in my bunk" i sobbed. he walked over to me and drew back the curtains "whats wrong?" he asked " I ..I saw B..Beth and O..Oli kissing a..and h..holding hands" I sobbed kellin gave me a hug "I should have listened to Ashley" i sobbed "do you want me to find him?" "but what about the concert "i ended it early saying they had the timing wrong the fans will forgive me im going on tonight anyway" he said and smiled.

we talked for a bit then Jinxx and Ash came in. "whats wrong Hayley?" jinxx asked concerned "Oliver Sykes has been cheating on me with my so called best friend Beth so Beth is cheating on Andy thats nice of them" i explained to jinxx , both of them came through the door laughing, we all looke at them i stood up and walked over to Oli "hey babe" he said "dont 'hey babe' me you self centered prick how could cheat on me with my best friend. And before you say anything Beth how dare you cheat on Andy with Oli, you bitch Andy is like a brothee." i said and turned around to Ash "Ashley you were right about Oli" " Oliver we are done piss off and you can too Bethany" i was really pissed off now and they both walked out the door.

Andy walked in "is ot true Beth cheated on me with Oli?" he asked "Andy i'm sorry it is true" Jinxx said "okay" he said i have never seen him so sad ever "cheer up Andy you'll  find someone ho is much more loyal than her" Ashley said trying to lighten the mood "thanks Ashley" Andy said and  smiled.