Chapter 13 - The restaraunt and club part 2

Kellin held my hand. "Are we ready to go then?" Justin asked "Yeah" Jake answered  and we all walked out to the limo waiting outside. We all got in the back of the limo and headed to the restaraunt,which i didnt know the name of because no one has told me what restarant we are going to. i sat between Kellin who was holding my hand the whole time and Ashley. Ashley glanced a couple times at Kellin and gave him dirty looks, kellin just ignored him and carried on in and out of the crrent conversation he looked nervous to be honest. "Kellin, you look nervous whats wrong?" i asked "nothing baby" he replied and kissed me on the lips softly "GET A ROOM, GUYS THATS GROSS" Justin shouted "justin your so imature" ella said in a posh voice and justin just stuck his tongue out.

after about 20 minutues we arived at the restaraunt it was the really posh and expensive Italian place i have always wanted to go to. I got out of the limo and i saw Jinxx and Sammi waiting for us "SAMMI! JINXX!" and i ran over to them "hey kido" jinxx siad " hey jinxxy kat" jinxx frowned at his nick name "hey sammi" i said as kellin came up and hugged me from behind and kissed the top of my head " and who is this" sammi asked smiling "this is Kellin Quinn, lead singer of SWS and my gorgeous boyfriend" i smiled as we walked into the restaraunt. "you tow are so cute together" sammi and ellla cooed as we walked to the massive table set in the middle of the restaraunt. I was sat next to Kellin and Jake. 

while we were there we had a right laugh, it was fun. we hadfinished our main meals and the waiter was taking away our plates when Kellin tapped his glass to get everyones attention "so i have an anouncement to make, so you guys know i love Hayley with all my heart, i love her so much and-" he turned to me, looked me in the eyes and held my hand "i just was hoping if you could make me the happiest man alive and become my wife, if its to soon i understand" i nodded and started crying happy tears i stood up and everyone cheered while he slipped the engagement ring on my finger and i kissed his lips, we broke away from eachother after a couple seconds, we sat down and i admired the ring Kellin had put on my finger "its beautiful" i whispered "just like you" Kellin said and Ashley stormed off out the restaraunt "im going after him" i said and ran out the restaraunt to find Ashley.

Ashley's P.O.V 

She said yes i can't fucking believe it she's only eighteen. "are you okay?" justin asked me "no im not" and i stormed out the restaraunt. "ASHLEY!" I heardhayley shout after as i was sat on the cold hard ground, crying into my sleeve. i heard hayley run up to me and neel beside me "whats wrong Ashley?" she asked sweetly i looked up at her "YOU FUCKING GOT ENGAGED AND YOUR ONLY EIGHTEEN YOU'VE ONLY BEEN GOING OUT WITH A FEW WEEKS" I shouted, she looked startled and hurt "YES MAYBE BUT I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO BE NICE FOR ONCE BUT THATS NOT POSSIBLE" By now she was crying and i was just sitting there watching cry and shout at me, some protective older brother i am, im suppost to be happy for my ister but im not im angry. everyone else had come out now and kellin, justin, ella and sammi were trying to calm her down and they were taking her back into the restaraunt, i still just sat there showing no emotion "you fucked up big time" gabe said "yeah man" andy commented and everyone walked back in except jake "why man, shes your fucking sister" and he walked in the restaraunt. thats when i got up and walked home crying, im ashamed of myself, im such a horrible brother. once i got home i sat at the kitchen table with a bottle of whiskey drinking from the bottle.

Hayley's P.O.V

" i just wanted him to be happy for me" i cried into kellins chest as we all sat at the table again "alright" kellin said rubbing my back and playing with my hair. i got up and walked to the bathroom and ella and sammi followed me "are you alright babes?" ella looked concerned , i had gone and shut the cubicle door put the lid down on the toilet and sat down sniffling, 2im fine i just want to know why Ashley isn't happy for me , i know mum and dad wouldnt be pleased im engaged now but atleast there happy for me but i need to tell them and do you remeber callum well i need to tell him i havent talked to him all summer" i sniffled and came out the cubicle and was greeted with a hug from ella and sammi "thanks girls, now im going to freshen up for the club" i smiled and went to the sink and fixed my make up and walked back out to everyone "now i dont know about you guys but im ready to party" i said and eveyone cheered. we payed for the food and walked down the road to the club.

once we got to the club, we were able to cut the line as we are VIPs, we found a big booth, and we started by having shots, Jack and Justin payed for SWS shots plus mine and Jinxx and Jake payed for the rest of BVB'S shots plus ellas and sammis. once we all had our shots, we got our drinks i had JD and coke and then i pulled Kellin to the dance floor it was so funny.

we had been here a few hours, and i had a couple of drinks and i was a bit tipsy Kellin had had a few drinks but wasnt as bad as me but we making out in the booth while everyone else was on the dance floor, Andy came back so we stopped "do you wanna carry this on at yours?" i whispered seductivley in Kellins  ear "oh yeah" he whispered back we told Andy we were going and we walked through the moving sweaty bodys. once we were outside, we called a taxi, it came pretty quickly. we got in and waited a 20 minute journry back to Kellins.

we got back and stumbled out the taxi and ran up to the front unlocked and we started making out, kellin kicked the door shut, we were making out up the stairs taking each others clothes off. we were at kellins room and we took our last piece of clothing of and got on kellins bed and thats when we did it for the first time. screaming each others names, i think the whole neighbourhood knows who we are now.