Author's note

Hi guys, 

Yes it has been a longtime since I've updated the story. 

I just wanted to give you a little life update  : 

The past 2 and a half years have been possibly the worst years of my life. That's one of the reasons I haven't been writing. Another reason is because I have had writers block for the longest time but i got a new laptop the other day and all I want to do is write! so hopefully I'll be uploading a couple of chapters over the next few days. 

Back in January 2018 I saw Black Veil Brides live for the first time in Birmingham alongside Asking Alexandria and To The Rats And Wolves. I caught a towel from Asking and a pick from BVB! 

In July (exactly 2 months today) I am going to Andy Black! Not only am I going to see him live but I am also going to his meet and greet! Guys I cannot express how nervous I am about meeting Andy. I have been listing to his music since I was 12/13! I have never met anyone famous before, I am so scared, like what do I say? How do I not cry in front of him? How do I not have a breakdown and collapse in front of him? 

I am thinking of rewriting this story. I want to know what you guys would think if I did rewrite it so it made more sense? 

Let me know what you guys would think either in comments or drop me a message telling me what you would think. 

Thanks, 

Hayley x