chapter 20

I woke up around 10am and Kellin was gone. I heard laughing down stairs so I grabbed my dressing gown and slippers but them on and went down stairs. All the boys were playing on the new PlayStation 4 I brought for Ashley. Juese he was in the kitchen starting to prepare lunch with my dad. And Lisa and my mom were  drinking coffee chatting in the living room. While kellin was making breakfast. "Morning Guys!" I said "morning" the all said in unison "merry Christmas babe" Kellin smiled and kissed my lips "GET A ROOM!" Hudson joked. "I see you like my present then" " yeah it's the best ever! Thanks sis" Ashley said "Alright everyone breakfast is ready then we open so presents" and everyone sat at the table eating some jam toast. We chatted about random things like touring and stuff like that, then Lisa asked about the wedding "Well Hayley is graduating in February because she only needed a few months of school to graduate because she had missed a few when she went on tour with Ashley so we ate getting married in march" Kellin explained and smiled "Well a spring wedding that sounds lovely" my mum smiled "so any plans for the future apart from getting married to kellin" My dad asked me "Well kellin wants to have children and I would like to be in a band" I explained "Well let's hope you get everything you want in the future" Lisa said.

We opened presents a little while layer everyone loved their presents. We had lunch and then we watched a bit of TV. All the boys except kellin went out and had snowball fights and played in the snow while Lisa and my mum made soup for dinner. I cuddled up to kellin on the couch watching "if I stay".
Soon we had dinner and it was about 9pm when we finished. I went upstairs to bed with Kellin. I got changed for bed and so did kellin. We got in bed "I've been thinking kellin maybe we should try for a baby" as soon as I said it his eyes lit up and he kissed me passionately. It got heated very quickly. I moaned into his mouth. He moved down to my neck, leaving hickeys. Soon we were both naked and he thrusted into me. We both biting our lips trying not to be loud. We both reached our climax. We lay down and cuddled and fell asleep. Best Christmas ever!