Chapter 18

Hayley's P.O.V
I read the note over and over I couldn't believe what I have done.

Ashley 's P.O.V
"SHE'S WHAT?!" I yelled at Andy "She was run over by a car and she's now in hospital because of kellin" Andy explained. " I just get back from therapy and out of hospital to hear my little sister is in hospital, this is fucking great" I stormed of to my car and drove to the hospital.

I walk past the reception straight down to where the rooms are looking through each door, looking for my sister's face. Finally I found her smiling with Justin. I burst through the door "Ashley--" I cut her off and gave her a hug "Ash careful of my cast" "I'm going to kill kellin" "Ashley no you will not, Justin explained and I have a note from kellin"
"Well what happened then" "hey ash- " "justin explain" "Well it happened two weeks ago Hayley was going to come over to SWS house because Kellin was going to make dinner for her but his family were coming over that weekend and his slut of a cousin had come early and when Hayley come over she ended up answering the door and Hayley thought Kellin was cheating on her so she ran of but some drunk dude saw her and went fast and hit her then Hayley was in a coma for two weeks. Kellin sat here everyday not leaving her side." "Oh right". I said nothing just stormed out the hospital. I got in my car and sped to Kellin's house.

I banged on the door "OPEN UP!" I yelled "woah chill out-" Kellin said opening up the door "oh hi Ashley" he said I grabbed his shirt and pushed him against the wall "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL HAYLEY ABOUT YOUR COUSIN?" I yelled "I'm sorry I was planning stuff for Hayley and my cousin showed up like two minutes before Hayley came over"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: hey guys sorry it's short. But thank you for reading thanks for voting and reading!!! Xxxx