Chapter Three

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Three. Hannah's outfit ^^^^ 

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

I have just woken up and there are two texts. I think one is from Jeremy but the other is an unknown number.  I look at the one from Jeremy first 'Good Morning Hannah. Mr Wood rang me last night to tell me that you are having the day off. Please enjoy it and I will see you tomorrow ~ Jeremy. F' I smile, so maybe Tyler did mean what he said. I quickly type a reply, I know Jeremy is my boss but we are actually good friends we just don't show it at work. It can be awkward between us because he told me that he has feelings for me but unfortunately I don't reciprocate them and I feel guilty but I can't help who I have feelings for. 'Morning Jeremy. Yes, I believe I am spending the day at home. I will be working hard as usual tomorrow ~ Hannah. K' I don't really want to say that I am going out with Tyler because I don't think that it would be appropriate to say that I am having a day off to go on a date with the owner of the hotel, that would make me sound like a gold digger.

I look at the second text; I don't recognise the number so I honestly have no idea who it could be. 'Morning Hannah. I will be there at noon, dress casual and you will look beautiful as always ~ Tyler xxx' Oh, so it's Tyler who texted me, okay. I guess he got my number from the staff records. I add his number to my contacts and type a reply 'Hi Tyler. I will see you then. Thank you but I have to say I don't agree ~ Hannah xxx' I press send and go for a shower.

After my shower I get changed into light blue skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with a cat on it, black ankle boots and a black jacket. I also curl my hair slightly and put on an elephant pendant necklace that Xavier gave me for my 21st birthday last year. I check the time and see that it's only 11:30, I might as well go and see Beth, I heard her throwing up last night so I know she won't be going in.

I grab my bag and lock my door. I go next door and knock on her door; I hear a faint 'come in'. I open the door and go to Beth's bedroom. I see her lying in her bed in a cocoon of covers "Hey babe" I say sitting next to her on the bed "What's up" she says sitting up slightly "I think I should be asking you that question" I say and she laughs slightly "I have food poisoning. I went out with Wyatt last night and I ate something bad. Wyatt is taking care of me today" she says and I smile "Well that's Wyatt for you" I say and she nods.

"How long have you been with him for now?" I ask and she sits up properly "We have been together since secondary school; you should know that" she says and I nod "I do. Me and Wyatt have known each other since birth and I have known you since Year 7" I say and she giggles "I remember when we met" she says and I laugh as I recall the memory "Yes. I was with Wyatt and you thought we were together so you came over to us and told us that we looked like a cute couple" I say and she nods "I was so embarrassed when you two started laughing and then you said that you weren't dating" she says and then the door opens "HONEY I'M HOME" I hear Wyatt shout. Wyatt comes into the bedroom and sees me sitting on the bed "Squidge" he says pulling me into a hug "Heya" I say kissing his cheek "Me and Hannah were just talking about how we met" Beth says, Wyatt sits down and puts Beth on his lap. I sit back down in my previous position "Oh yeah. We looked adorable together Squidge" Wyatt says and I nod "We did. How many times did we get comments about us dating?" I ask and he shrugs "I don't know. Over 100 at least" he says and I smile.

I check my phone and its 12:00. I should go "Okay. Well, I need to go. I will pop round tomorrow and see how you are." I say standing up "Bye Hannah" Beth says and I hug her "Seeya Wyatt" I say but he stands up too "I will walk out with you. Beth wants food" he says and I laugh "Okay then" he puts an arm around my waist and we walk down the stairs. When we walk out the door I see Tyler standing against a wall "Bye Wyatt. Love you" I say kissing his cheek and I walk over to Tyler. "Sorry I'm a bit late. I was with my friend and her boyfriend, she's ill" I say and he nods "Was that her boyfriend?" he asks pointing to Wyatt who is getting onto his motorbike "Yeah. We've known each other for a long time which is why we walked out like that" I say and he looks reassured "So, what do you have planned for our date?" I ask and he smirks "That's a surprise so come with me" he says standing up straight.