Chapter Ten

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Ten. Pictures of the jet ^^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

The press conference has just finished, the guys and Max are going home in a separate limo because Tyler is taking me somewhere apparently and I honestly have no idea. We have been driving for the past hour and I am so confused where he is taking me. I trust him obviously but surprises just worry me, I am never prepared for them. "I can't believe you called a press conference just to announce our relationship" I say and Tyler chuckles "Baby, I love you and you know that. I am surprised that the magazines didn't get their hands on some pictures of when we were on our previous dates" he says and I nod "It was weird I have to admit. Can I keep my job though?" I ask and he frowns at me "Why do you still want to work when you can ask me for whatever you want" he says and I sigh "Well there's a couple reasons" I say and he nods "1 - I enjoy what I do, if I didn't then I wouldn't be doing it. 2 - I don't like asking you for things, I get that you have the money but I feel like I'm taking advantage of you when you buy me expensive things. I love them but I don't want people thinking I am a gold digger" I say and he sighs "You can keep your job. You are the only one I want to clean the penthouse because I trust you but don't worry about taking advantage of me. I buy you those things because I love you and you deserve everything I can give you" he says and I kiss him to show him how much I love him.

"We're here" Tyler says as the car stops, he gets out, goes round to my side of the limo and opens the door for me "Thank you" I say taking his hand as he smiles. I look around and see that we're on the tarmac of an airport "Look to your left love" Tyler whispers in my ear and I do as he says. Right in front of me there is a private jet with 'Wood Industries' written in large gold letters on the side "Wow. Why?" I ask and Tyler chuckles wrapping an arm around my waist "We are going on vacation. There are no thieves, artists, detectives or mobsters to annoy us whilst we're away" he says and I giggle "That sounds perfect" I say as we walk to the jet.

"This is amazing Ty" I say and he smiles "Only the best for you my love" he says and I walk to the bedroom "I am going to sleep for a while. Wake me up when we get there" I say taking off my jacket and heels before climbing into the bed. A few minutes after I feel the bed dip and two arms wrap around my waist. I smile at that before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

"Baby. Wake up" I hear someone say shaking me, I push the person away and turn over "We're at our destination" the same person says, I open one eye and see Tyler smiling at me "You sound like a sat-nav" I say and he chuckles "That was my aim" he says and I roll my eyes "Great. The richest person in the world who also happens to be my boyfriend is a sat-nav" I say turning to face him "ONE FOR THE BOOKS PEOPLE" I shout and Tyler pulls me into a kiss to shut me up "How are you hyper after sleeping for 5 hours straight?" he asks when we pull away "I don't know but technically I was being sarcastic" I say and he sticks his tongue out at me "Whatever but we need to go to the place that we are staying in" he says and I giggle "You could just say hotel" I say and he shakes his head "I would if it was one" he says walking out of the bedroom.

"So, where are we?" I ask Tyler as we sit in yet another limo to the mystery destination "We are somewhere warm and sunny. Unlike England" he says and I laugh "England is never warm or sunny so this should be interesting" I say and he nods "Mr Wood. We are here" the driver says and the door opens to reveal a beach house, a single isolated beach house. "This is my private beach with my private beach house" Tyler says opening the door to an amazing house.

"When did you get this?" I ask Tyler as we lay in the bed "I bought it last year but it was in pretty bad shape. I never really wanted to get it done because I didn't have anyone to come here with. I have another private beach in the north of Spain that has 5 beach houses on it, one for each of the guys" he says and I nod "Where are we now?" I ask and he wraps his arm around my shoulder "We are in the south of Spain" he says and I kiss his cheek "When did you get it done? This place looks amazing" I say and he chuckles "About a month after we started dating I decided to sort this place out. I know how much you love the beach so that is why this is OUR personal beach house" he says and I smile "Why is there another room though? It has furniture but it's bedroom furniture" I say and Tyler smiles nervously.

"Uhm. It's actually a child's room. If we ever have children then we can come here as a family" he says and I sit up "You've been thinking about our future?" I ask and he nods "Yes. I can honestly imagine having an amazing future with you" he says and I smile. He sits up and leans against the headboard before putting an arm around my shoulder and I cuddle into his side "I like the idea of a future with you. Imagine the guys looking after a baby" I say and Tyler chuckles "I don't know if I would want to leave my child with them. Jett would be responsible, Shay would sit there and complain about it crying, Leon would attempt to play with the baby and then end up playing with its toys instead and then Robson would spoil the child rotten" he says and I nod in agreement "I know. Jett would be the baby's uncle but how about making the other guys including Jett godparents?" I ask and Tyler kisses my forehead "When the time comes we can definitely do that. At least we know that our child will be protected to the max" he says and I giggle "Exactly. I can't imagine what would happen if we have a girl and she brings her boyfriend home" I say and Tyler shakes his head "She is not having a boyfriend until she is at least our age" she says and I roll my eyes "Okay then" I say shrugging "I know who she will come to when she wants to talk about boys" I say and Tyler sticks his tongue out at me.

These are the moments that I honestly enjoy with Tyler, we have such a laugh and now we are talking about our future daughter. I never thought I could do that with a guy until I married him but I want to marry Tyler.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Ten, hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter.............