Chapter Six

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Six. Picture of Leon ^^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

It's been about a week since I started dating Tyler and it's been a great week. Jeremy still doesn't know but I think I might tell him soon. I have rarely been back to my dorm, the only times I have gone back is to grab clean clothes and even then Tyler hates me leaving.

I go to stretch but I hit something hard, I turn over and see Tyler sleeping like a baby. Usually I kiss him to wake him up but why not start the day with some fun. I sit up and straddle him; I grab my pillow and whack him with it. His eyes shoot open and before I can do anything else I am being straddled "Don't Ty" I say but he hits me with the pillow anyway. I grab his pillow and hit him with it causing a full out pillow fight "STOP" I shout whilst laughing, then the door bursts open and we turn around to see all of the lads standing there looking confused, whilst Tyler is looking at them I hit him with the pillow again causing him to fall off me "Oh it's on baby" he says. I shoot up off the bed and hide behind Jett "Don't hide behind your brother baby" Tyler says and Leon chucks me the pillow I dropped "JETT GO" I shout and Jett picks me up on his back and he runs down the stairs with Tyler on our tail.

"Why is it that my best mate and girlfriend are ganging up against me?" Tyler asks and Robson starts laughing "You know she's still on his back right" Leon says pointing to me and Jett, I wave and that makes Robson laugh even more "Baby. I want a kiss" Tyler says and I kiss Jett's cheek, I hear someone snap a picture and see that Shay took it "Shay. Show me that" I say and he walks over. He shows the picture, it's basically me kissing Jett's cheek and him looking surprised "Can you send me that?" I ask and he nods "Sure kiddo" he says and I giggle. He's been calling me that for the past week, I don't know why though; I'm only a couple years younger than him.

"I don't want to go to work" I say and Tyler chuckles from his position on the bed "Baby. You clean up here so you are going to see at least one of us. If you really don't want to stay at work find Jeremy and tell him you're coming up here" he says and I nod "Well then, I need to go. I should probably be able to make it for lunch. For some reason I never get up until 11" I say and Tyler smiles innocently "What? I like my sleep" he says and I roll my eyes "Whatever babe" I say and he sticks his tongue out at me. "Baby. Page Jeremy for me" Tyler says pointing to his pager on his desk "Sure, but why?" I ask and Tyler just taps his nose as if telling me to mind my own business.

A few minutes later Jeremy appears at Tyler's office door "Hannah?" he asks looking confused "Hi Jez" I say and Tyler comes into his office, wrapping his arms around my waist "So this is the guy you were telling me about?" he asks and I nod "Yes" I say and Jeremy turns to Tyler "Mr Wood. May I ask why you paged me?" Jeremy asks and Tyler rests his head on my shoulder "Start planning for the W.E.B. The auctions are starting tomorrow and are lasting for a week" he says and Jeremy looks surprised "Mr Wood, does Hannah know?" he asks and Tyler chuckles "Of course she does. She is my girlfriend" he says and Jeremy nods "I will start making the preparations. I ensure that you are planning the auctions yourself Mr Wood?" Jeremy asks and Tyler nods lifting his head up "Yes, along with Hannah" he says before he kisses my cheek "I will be working in the afternoon, I am eating in the staff canteen" I say and Jeremy nods "Okay Han. See you later" he says before walking out.

"Bye babe" I say kissing Tyler's cheek "See you tonight baby" he says and I shake my head "I need to go back to my dorm at some point" I say and Tyler nods "I know. I am staying at yours tonight" he says smirking "Is that so. Well then, I will see you tonight" I say and he pecks my lips before turning over in bed. I got him up this morning but after the pillow fight we had he went back to bed, I guess he's tired.

"BYE GUYS" I shout before I walk out the door "SEEYA SIS" I hear Jett shout "GOODBYE HANNAH" I hear Leon shout "CIAO HANNI" Robson shouts "ADIOS KIDDO" Shay shouts and I giggle slightly at the nickname. I go down to the lobby in the private elevator and see Beth standing at reception "BETH" I shout and she looks to me "Hey Hannah" she says walking over "Want to get some lunch?" I ask and she nods "Let's go" she says linking her arm with mine.