Chapter Thirteen

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Thirteen. Hannah's outfit ^^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

I have a day off work today so Beth has decided that we are going into town as we haven't had a day out together in a long time. I still slept at the penthouse last night, I don't remember the last time I slept in my dorm, I think that throughout the time I have been with Tyler I have only slept at my dorm a total of 3 times. He never lets me go there, not that I'm complaining; I don't think that I would be able to sleep without him in bed next to me. He just holds me until I fall asleep and once I am asleep he lets himself fall asleep, when I asked him about it he just said that it's to make sure that I am okay and everything else is okay before he lets himself be vulnerable.

I get out of bed, removing Tyler's arm from my waist and not waking him up because I know that if he wakes up he won't let me go for at least another hour. I have a quick shower and then change into a black t-shirt with 'Sleeping With Sirens' written on it (A/N - I personally love this band. Check them out), acid wash skinny jeans, black combat boots and a plaid bomber jacket. I see that Tyler isn't in bed, knowing him he woke up and saw that I wasn't there so he's gone to work. I walk into his office and see him sitting at his desk in his boxers "Ty, you need to get dressed" I say walking over to him and he pulls me down on his lap "I will get dressed when I actually start work which is in about an hour" he says and I nod "Well I'm going to meet Beth now. I will be back in a couple of hours" I say and he nods "Text me when you want picking up and Josh will come in the limo" he says and I nod "Do you have my card?" he asks and I pull it out of my purse "Yes. You won't let me use my own money" I say and he nods "Because I love you. That's why" he says pressing a gentle kiss to my lips "I love you too" I say kissing his stubbly cheek and then walking out of his suite.

After I said goodbye to the guys in the penthouse I walk down to the lobby and see Beth talking to Jeremy. "Hey guys" I say walking up to the reception desk "Hey. You ready?" she asks and I nod "Ready as I'll ever be" I say and she giggles "Let's go" she says linking her arm through mine "Bye Jez" I say and he smiles "Seeya girls" he says typing away on the computer. Beth and I walk out of the hotel and into town. "So, how is everything going with Mr Wood?" Beth asks giggling "Everything is going pretty well. All the guys in the penthouse are a laugh" I say and she smiles "How are you and Wyatt?" I ask and she blushes "Everything is going awesome. We've been doing the wedding planning for a while. I'm planning on moving in with him after the wedding" she says and I smile back at her "I can't wait to go dress shopping" I say and she nods "I know. It will be amazing. Let's look at some now" she says running towards a bridal store.

We get to the most expensive bridal store in town and the dresses are to die for. I take a picture of the one in the window, it's my dream dress, a simple dress but with lace sleeves and slight jewelling on it. I send the picture to Tyler and type a text 'This is so my dream dress Ty. What do you think? Love you ~ Hanni xxx' I walk inside the shop and see Beth looking around at the dresses in awe "I want one now" she says pouting and I laugh "There's nothing stopping you from trying them on" I say and her face lights up "You gonna sit there?" she asks pointing to a chair in front of the dressing room "Sure" I say sitting down. As Beth is changing my phone beeps, I look at it and Tyler has replied 'I think that you would look breathtaking in that. I love you too and be safe ~ Ty xxx' I smile and put my phone away.

After Beth finishes looking at dresses and trying them on we go out to the local coffee shop. Just as we're about to walk in someone grabs my wrist and pulls me away. When I look at who it is I see Carter "Carter? Get off me" I say pulling my wrist but he tightens his grip "No. I've found you again and I'm not letting you go" he says pulling me along "Carter. Carter please" I say but he continues to pull me, tightening his grip on my wrist so much "Carter. Please let me go. I beg you" I say tears pooling in my eyes. This guy seriously scares me, I thought I got away from him, I don't want to go back to hell, I can't go back.

I look around, desperately trying to find someone. I see Beth standing at the entrance of the coffee shop still but she is turned away from me "BETH" I shout and she turns around, her mouth drops when she sees Carter "PLEASE HELP ME" I shout just as Carter throws me into a van. Knocking me out and everything goes black.

----- Tyler's P.O.V -----

When Hannah sent me the picture of the wedding dress I imagined us getting married, the thought of Hannah being mine forever is amazing. I could just see her walking down the aisle to me, in that dress. Honestly she would look breathtaking in that dress, nothing and no one would compare to her.

I decide to walk downstairs to see what the others are doing. Just as I reach the stairs I see Beth running into the penthouse "TYLER" she shouts running over to me "What happened? Where's Hannah?" I ask and she shakes her head a few tears falling down her cheeks "It was Carter. We were outside the coffee shop and he grabbed Hannah. He threw her in this van and I think he knocked her out. She was crying and I only thought to come here" she says and I nod. Leon walks over to her and pulls her into a hug so that she can just cry "Jett. We need to find this guy. He has my girlfriend. Anything you can get on him tell me and send your guys out to him" I say and Jett nods running out of the penthouse, probably to the gang house.

Hannah is close with all of the gang members, they all love her. She trains with them. When Jett isn't there or he is doing something with a few of the other gang members, Hannah will go in and run the gang house making sure that everything goes okay and honestly none of them want to lose her.

I never thought that her ex would actually find her or even take her. Hannah knows how to defend herself, she always has a gun with her and I don't know why she didn't use it earlier. Then again, if there was a lot of people around she wouldn't dare bring out her gun.

I just want to find her and have her with me again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Thirteen, hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter............