Chapter Seven

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Seven. Hannah's outfit ^^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

"Hey Hannah" Jeremy says before I walk out of the meeting room "Will you meet someone?" he asks and I nod, just then a guy about Jeremy's height walks into the room, he has dark hair and amazing green eyes "Hi. I'm Nev" he says holding his hand out, I shake his hand and Jeremy smiles "So this is the famous Hannah babe" Nev says and I smile "That's me. The best friend of this weirdo here" I say pointing to Jeremy and he pouts "You know you love me" he says and I shrug "I do but I also love my boyfriend" I say and Jeremy chuckles. Just then my pager goes off "Speak of the devil" I say and I look at the pager. Looks like Tyler needs me for something. "It was really nice to meet you" I say to Nev and he nods in recognition "Jez, I will see you later" I say and with that I run to the private elevator.

"What on earth do you want? I only left an hour ago" I say walking into the penthouse "Nice to see you too" Robson says and Jett chuckles "Hey guys" I say and they smile. "Boss is in his office. He wants to talk to you" Leon says and I nod. "Okay then. Talk to you after" I say. I kiss Jett's cheek as I say hello "What about my kiss?" Robson asks and I roll my eyes, I kiss my palm and blow it to him "Happy?" I ask and he nods.

"Babe. I only left an hour ago" I say as I walk into Tyler's office. I hear him chuckle "I know and I missed you but I needed to talk to you about something" he says and I go over to his desk "What's up Buttercup?" I ask and he shakes his head "Is that your phrase or something?" he asks and I shrug "It just sometimes seems to fit with the conversation" I say and he smiles "Well tonight is the first night of the W.E.B and I want you to be by my side" he says and I smile "Are you sure? I mean, my co-workers will be there" I say and Tyler shakes his head "I don't care about your co-workers. I own this hotel. I want you there with me" he says and I nod "Fine. I will be there" I say and he stands up.

"I am taking you shopping" he says trying to pull me up but I stay still "I don't want you spending money on me Ty. I am not taking your money" I say. He sighs and crouches down to my level "Baby, I am going to spend money on you. Plus, I want to buy you something cute" he says and I giggle "Never say cute again, that is weird" I say and he chuckles "Get changed into something more casual and we will go" he says and I nod. I go into the bedroom and just grab some jeans, one of Tyler's t-shirts and my converse. "Let's go" I say and Tyler wraps an arm around my shoulder.

We go down in the elevator and Tyler takes me to the hotel mall. "Can you pick Ty? I'm not too good with fashion?" I ask and he nods "Sure. I will pick two possible outfits and you can choose the one you like the most or if you like them both then you can have both" he says and I shake my head "Don't buy me loads" I say and he chuckles "I have told you. I would buy you everything in the world if I could" he says and we both walk around looking at the different dresses. "Okay. Do you want to try these on and then show me?" Tyler asks handing me a couple of dresses and matching shoes and I nod "Sure. I will be right out" I say pecking his lips and then I go into the dressing room.

----- Tyler's P.O.V -----

Hannah comes out in the second dress that I chose for her, the first one was a little bit big I think so I understand why she didn't show me that one. The dress suits her so much. It is slightly fitted but also flowing; it shows off her curves quite well. It is white lace and has silver jewel ascents, I also picked out silver pumps to go with it - god, I sound like I'm gay.

"What do you think?" Hannah asks spinning around "I like it. It suits you" I say standing up "We just need a bag and I want to get you something else" I say and she nods "I am just going to change out of this" she says before she disappears into the changing room. A few minutes later she comes back out holding the dress and shoes "What now?" she asks as I take the things from her "Can you put the dress in a box and the shoes in a box please?" I ask one of the shop assistants and she nods "Of course Mr Wood. Do you want them sent up to your suite for tonight?" she asks and I nod "That would be great. Thank you" I say and she walks off with the items.