Chapter Four

She pulled away from his hug and looked him the eyes. "What do you mean you think you know?" She said in a worried voice. "You're a werewolf aren't you?" He said, shakily. "I- how did you-... wait i mean-" he cut her off by saying "it's okay don't worry, I am too."

She looked at him in awe, feeling sorry for him, still crying she looked down and weeped even more. Which caused lupin to feel bad for her. He pulled her into another hug. "It's okay, let it all out my love." After 4-5 minutes of crying she finally stopped and looked at him, still in his arms, part of  her wanting to stay in his presence and part of her wanting to run into the black lake. She continued to stare at him, there faces getting closer and closer when he moved away and handed her some chocolate,

"The next full moon is in 2 weeks time" he said warmly. "I've got spare wolfsbane so you won't have to turn on that night." He added. She thanked him and left the room. Thinking about what just happened. Wishing it DID happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She could not stop thinking about what happened with lupin, when Hermione walked into the dorm room, Ari's lessons were pretty uneventful so it just gave her more time to think about what had occurred. "What you thinking about?" Said Hermione, whilst carrying 4 big books from her draw to her bed. "If you and a guy and hugging because you're crying and your faces get so close we're you're about to kiss, does that mean you're in love?" She said to Hermione not thinking about what she just said. Hermione turned to her and just said "tell me all about it!" Which sent chills down Ari's spine. How was she gonna work her way out of this one? She though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ari had explained what had happened between them, not explaining the werewolf part. In the hopes she wouldn't tell anyone, which of course she agreed too. "But do you think I'm in love?" Ari said. Making Hermione look at her wildly. "He's your professor Ari.. stop with the romantics and help me study will you?" Hermione replied. Making Ari giggle, but still ponder over the thought of being in love with someone she could never have. What if I'm just being silly, she thought. He would get in serious trouble and he only just got a job here, he wouldn't risk it all for me, would he? No of course not, nothing happened, you were upset so he comforted you that's all. She thought to herself, slowly but surely convincing herself that nothing happened between them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The one thing she couldn't shake was the words it's okay, let it all out my love. She kept thinking about it over and over again. Wondering what he meant by the term MY love. But brushing it off as well.

Ari woke up the next morning with an open mind, she felt energetic and was ready for the day. She had DADA today as well which she was kind of dreading but she would get over it. She took a shower and did her makeup, deciding what she was going to wear was difficult but she finally made her choice.

She put her robe over it and walked to the great hall for breakfast

She put her robe over it and walked to the great hall for breakfast. It was full of people from different houses laughing and eating. Ari soon saw Ron and decided to join him. She sat in the middle of Fred and George, in front of Ron. She said good morning to everyone and started eating, she didn't really eat much in the morning but she decided to eat enough to last through till lunch.

Ari headed to DADA and sat down next to Ron and Harry. Professor Lupin walked in just after she did and started teaching straight away. Making sure everyone understood what he was saying. Every so often she would glance in his direction, however most times she did he looked straight back at her, causing to go a crimson shade of red, "bloody hell are you okay Ari?" He said in a giggle. "Perfect, never better, absolutely amazing." She said trying to hide her burning face. Class had been dismissed but he asked for Ari to stay behind. "I couldn't help but notice you staring at me." He said in a way that implied he was joking. "Ha ha very funny, no I was just zoning out." She replied with. He looked at her with an expression that said.. I don't believe that for one second. He sat next to her and started talking. Their conversation felt like 5 minutes.. but it was 35 minutes. Ari Didn't mind as she has a free period anyway and Lupin was enjoying the company. She stared at him a lot when he was walking around the room. "Told you you were staring!" He exclaimed. Making her jump a little and go bright red. "I- I already t-" he cut her off by saying "I don't mind you know." Which earned a puzzled look from Ari. She put her hand on the desk for support, but felt his intertwine with hers, as he lifted it up.

"Hands are beautiful aren't they," he said while turning it around, looking at the inside of it. "I can see into your future from the mere lines in your palm." He continued. He was so close to her, holding her hand in his, she could feel his harm breath on her arm as he pulled her in to a gentle hug. She could feel his breath on her neck, causing her to get flustered. He moved her hair out of the way, staring into he gaze as she looked back at him. It was a picture. A knock at the door immediately made them separate as he answered, revealing it to be a first year who needed help with his homework, Ari said goodbye to him, and was about to leave, when he grabbed her hand and said, "it was nice seeing you today." Which made her stomach do flips.

~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~

You decided to stay with Ron for Christmas this year as your parents were away. It made a lot of sense and they welcomed you to there home whenever they had the chance. Ari loved the weasleys house but was told that they would be staying somewhere different that year, in London. Which made her wonder even more. The time had come to step off the train, she stepped off and was met almost immediately by a pair of opened arms, obviously belonging to miss weasley. She accepted the hug and moved quickly to shake Arthur's hand. They all hopped into the car and arrived at their new homes for the Christmas break.

They arrived at the house but questioned it as there was no empty looking house. The walls started to stretch, to reveal a hidden house that was not visible a moment ago. They stepped through the door, Ari being last, everyone was saying hello to the owner of the house which Ari shrugged off as normal, until her gaze fell onto someone. Onto him.. he was here.

This will be an interesting Christmas.

She thought to herself. Ari kept to herself for the first few days, making sure to stay out of everyone's way. Afraid she was going to be a burden. She laid in her bed facing the wall and began to cry, she missed her family and her friends back home so much, and her head was one giant mess. Her checks became soaked and her eyes were red and puffy, almost instantly noticeable that she had been crying. Ari jumped as a loud knock on her door snapped her out of her trance. She wiped her eyes the best she could and looked over to see Ron. He instantly knew something was wrong so he sat beside her and let her cry into his shoulder, not asking once what the matter was, "let it out" he said calmly, whilst rubbing her back. Soon enough Lupin ran up to the noise of sobbing and found them both sitting on her bed. He whispered something in Ron's ear and he left, showing a sad smile to Ari as he did so, waving her goodbye.