Chapter twenty

Chapter twenty~back home

An hour had passed and Ari was getting her last few things to go back to Hogwarts. They had deemed it fit to make her travel by floo powder, straight to dumbledoors office. Ari's thoughts about snape kept swirling in her mind,

What if he doesn't except me, I mean he probably won't because I'm not a Slytherin. Maybe he already knew, what if he was just being nice to me, oh god what if he doesn't even know I exist at all?

She was scared, would she tell him? Another great question. She hastily ran down the stairs and said her farewell too molly,

She found her hand grabbing the powder as she dropped at, the powder swirling around her feet as she spoke clearly as to where she wanted to go. Her feet were firmly placed onto the ground, the surrounding of course had changed, as she found herself in dumbledoors office. "Ah, miss.. what should we call you hm? I would appreciate it if you and I have a little chat before you go to your dormitory, regarding your parents." He waved his hand towards a chair, which Ari took her place in swiftly. "Of course, you are aware of who your real father is, and you are also, to my knowledge aware of your mother. She came to you in her dying moments to warn you, several death eaters are aware of your existence and are trying to find you, as she did not give up your whereabouts she was killed." Ari found herself tearing up. "Severus is unaware that you are his daughter, but he has been trying to find you. He has no idea who you are, but he wants to have you in his life, I know that much." This set Ari's mind at ease a little, as he continued to speak. "That is about all I have to say," he paused before continuing, "don't hold it against him for his dislike to others, he simply misunderstood." 

Ari thought this was odd, but of course didn't think about it.

Remus had lessons all day, so Ari couldn't see him, and she didn't really want to, she had no clue what was going on with them, she didn't know wether they were back together, this was probably a leading factor in her stress, but she didn't want to say anything to anyone.

She started walking back to her dormitory when she bumped into a tall blonde boy, "sorry!" She exclaimed, he looked disgusted, until he realised who she was. "The names Malfoy, draco Malfoy." He held his hand out, she shook it. "Arabella, but you can call me Ari." Je looked at her quizzically before asking, "haven't you gotten a last name?" To which she swiftly replied with, "no" and walked away.

She made it to her dorm, realising she was alone, there were no other beds, just hers. Of course she was a little pleased she would be alone, she never did like socialising, even if it was just hermione, no offence to her of course.

She laid in her bed and shut her eyes, drifting into a dreamless nap of sorts. She woke up and checked the time,

5:34

Ari's mind was flooded, she woke up and instantly began to cry, she was in an emotional pain. Her feet led her to Remus's office where she burst in, "we need to fucking talk." She exclaimed. He looked at her, but she didn't meet her gaze. "What's wrong?" He replied calmly. "Look, I don't know what's going on with us, at all. Are you still seeing her? Did that night mean anything to you? Are we back together again? What is happening with us Remus?" She questioned, tears threatened to spill from her eyes. Ari found Remus's hands wrapping themselves around her as he held her in a warm embrace. "I love you so much my love, I promise you. You are the only one for me, I'm yours, and you're mine."

"Was she better than me? Did she make you happier?"

"Of course not, you are the one that makes me happy."

Ari's mind had settled a little, but she was still questioning whether to tell Remus about snape, he doesn't know anything.

"If you need to tell me anything, I'm here.. you know that right?" Questioned Remus. "Yeh, I'll speak to you if anything's on my mind." And with that she left his office and went back to her dormitory, and slipped into a deep slumber, her thoughts about Remus and snape far away.

(A/N: sorry it's a short chapter! I promise I'll make it up to you.)