Chapter Nine

(⚠️TW: knife play,)

Ari arrived at hone to find her parents waiting for her, patiently sitting on the stairs. She was pulled into a tight hug from her dad. "We missed you so much pumpkin." He said, ushering her to go and unpack. She came downstairs and was greeted by her 'mother' smiling and holding out her arms. She ran to them and gave her a huge hug, "I need a word with you young lady," she said in an unusual way. "We've heard news that you have a boy toy.." she said with a giggle in her voice. "He's not a boy he's a man." Ari replied, laughing at her words. "Oh really? How much older?" Her mother asked.. "38" she replied. Which earned a laugh from her mother, "wait are you being serious." Ari nodded and laughed at her reaction. "Oh lord, trust me to have a child with daddy issues," she said laughing. "What's his name?" Ari looked a little stunned about the fact she wasn't being yelled at, but then again she was of an age where she could make her own decisions. "Remus" she responded. Her mother's jaw dropped as she looked at Ari. "Holy shit no way, Remus Lupin??" She questioned. Ari was shocked that she knew his full name. "Yes how did you know?" Ari's mother sat down on the sofa, "I went to school with him, I was his best friend." This made Ari go wide eyed, laughing at the stories she was told about him.

She headed to her room after 3 hours of conversation. She was tired and grumpy and wanted to spend some time alone.

She missed her room, it was nice and spacious, yet still cozy

She missed her room, it was nice and spacious, yet still cozy. She put on a Nirvana record and let it spin out before changing the side. She searched through her draw to get out her secret stash of energy drinks that her parents didn't want her having, and opened the red one. She began drinking it turning off the lights and lighting a candle. She also lit an incense, sandalwood scent, it was strong and earthy and she liked it because it kept her parents out. And kept her in. She changed the record to The Neighbourhood and laid on her bed staring at the tapestry hanging above her, wondering about how Remus was doing.

The record stopped playing and she found herself going through her Instagram account to message Ron. She missed him and his brothers and their silly little pranks. He of course didn't respond for 3 hours because he was always bad at replies, it didn't surprise you though, he was always busy.

Ari slowly drifted off to sleep, the smell of sandalwood filling her lungs and making her feel at ease.

She woke up to a loud bang at about 3:24 am. Which made her worry, the noise had came from the corner of her room, she grabbed the baseball bat she kept next to her bed just incase, a tall figured stepped into the light.

Remus

"Remus John Lupin!" She exclaimed. She could be as loud as she wanted because she had a permanent sound muffling spell on her room. "I'm sorry to drop in like this but I couldn't sleep, I missed you." He replied. He climbed next to you and later with you, "I didn't know you made the marauders map." Ari said randomly. "How did you know about that??" He said, sounding worried. "You know my mom, well.. step mom." She replied. "No way.. what's her name?" He questioned. "I'll give you a clue, she has blonde hair and used to be your best friend.." she responded.

It took him a while to think but he finally said.. "Nancy" Ari looked at him and nodded her head. Remus looked shocked but calm.. "does she know about us?" He asked. "Well someone told my parents I was dating someone, actually no.. their exact words were 'we've heard news you love found a boy toy' to which I respond with 'he's not a boy he's a man' and they kept hammering at me on who it was until I just blurted it out." He looked at her, laughing at the story she had told him. "I'm so glad you at least had the decency to say I'm not a boy," he chuckled. Kissing her lips gently. He tried to pull away but Ari grabbed his shirt and pulled him back in, slowly getting on top of him, straddling him. She started to shift around on his lap, while he groaned. "Stop teasing" he said, moving his hand to her throat. "I-I'm not teasing, I'm just getting comfy.." she replied with. His hand got tighter and tighter and tighter until she could barely breathe. "Don't you dare lie to me," he paused.. "only bad girls lie, and do you know what happens to bad girls?" He questioned which caused Ari to shake her head, he slowly let go of her throat and moved his hand to her ass. "They get punished," he said.

He paused for a minute before asking, "what are your boundaries when it comes down to this kinda stuff?" Ari looked at him for a second before replying, "as long as you don't kill me ill be fine, I'm kinda into knives, is that weird?" She said, waiting for a response. "I love knives.." he replied, slowly kissing her passionately, his kisses trailing to her neck, he paused for a second and grabbed his wand.. he muttered something under his breath that Ari couldn't quite understand, Remus brought a knife from behind his back, instantly making Ari bite her lip and look at him in the eyes. "Take if your t-shirt," he said sharply. She did as she was told and threw it on the ground. "You see that part right there?" He said, pointing at an area of skin right below her right breast. Ari nodded quickly. "I'm going to cut my initials into your skin, if you want me to stop say.. hmmm.. i don't know.. strawberry." Ari nodded and let him drag the sharp edge of the knife across her skin, he finished carving his initials into her skin, and started sucking at the wound, making her moan. "Did that hurt my love?" He said. Ari couldn't speak but nodded her head.. "was it a good pain?" He asked, to that she nodded her head again. "It's going to scar you know?" He said. "J-just shows w-who I be-belong to." She said under her breath. "Speak up slut I can't hear you." He said slowly moving his hand to her ass. "Just shows who I belong to." She said louder and clearer so he could hear her. "Is there a muffling charm on this room?" He asked. Ari nodded as he started to take of his shirt, she pushed him onto the bed so he was laying down completely. She started kissing his neck, leaving dark purple marks as he groaned. She looked into his eyes again and moved to his collar bone, leaving more marks on him. Her hands roamed his body freely. Her hands made her way to his dïck as she slowly felt how hard he was. She then got off him and laid down next to him, cuddling him. "Why'd you stop?" He asked. "Payback" she replied. "That was ages ago!" He said, referring to the time she was wearing the skirt and thigh high socks in his lesson. "So? You did practically the same thing as that so what's so wrong with me doing it hm?" She questioned.

Ari put her t-shirt back on and fell asleep in his arms.