Chapter Eight

Ari had gone down to the great hall for breakfast, forgetting her neck was covered in bruises. She walked over to her Hermione who looked at her with a shocked expression, and pointed out that she had marks on her neck. "Please don't tell me you did it in our dorm room" she said. To which Ari replied with, "it kinda just happened haha."

Lessons went as normal throughout most of the day,
Ari was receiving weird looks from some teachers and some questions from acquaintances about the marks, asking who gave them to her, but she didn't answer the question and swerved it. Ari's last lesson of the day was DADA which she was NOT looking forward to. Not because she was scared but because he would see what he had done and him looking at her would make her go all different shades of red. Which she thought would give the game away.

She entered the classroom and sat down, trying to hide the marks with the hand. But soon enough she forgot and let go, exposing her purple marks to everyone around her. Remus walked in and began teaching when his gaze fell upon Ari. He immediately noticed the marks, his cheeks went a little bit pink and he continued teaching.

The lesson finished and she was about to get up to leave when she saw Remus pull a face that said 'sit back down right now' you sat back down and waited for everyone else to leave. "I am not impressed with you today." He said in a stern tone, making her look worried. He grabbed her chin quickly and suddenly, pushed her against the door with his other hand, "first of all may I say that those socks are VERY distracting, and that skirt is too short," he said kissing every mark on her neck. "You're mine, do you understand? I don't want anyone else looking at you that way." He said starting to get sloppier with his kisses. He moved his hand to her thigh and started moving it upwards, slowly touching her wetness. He slowly stopped and moved away, leaving her standing there, wishing for more. "That is all." He said, kissing her on the forehead, and leaving the room.

~~~~time skip~~~

It was coming up to summer break and Arabella had to opportunity to go home for the summer or stay at the weasleys again, which meant staying with Remus. She decided to split it half and half and go to her parents for 3 weeks an then the wealseys the other 3. Arabellas parents were good people, her real mother was not in the picture though, so she calls her step mom, mom instead, which has always just been right. Her dad had questionable aspects on natural things and it sometimes led him into trouble with the ministry, but he always got out of it. Her real mom was never spoken about with her dad, but she knew she had died. She did used to get upset because her father wouldn't tell her about her, but she realised that it's because the wound never really healed for him, and talking about her was like putting salt in a cut.

She wrote a letter to Molly and her dad Newt, explaining the plan, to which they both agreed,

Arabella got onto the train with the trio following close behind her, Ari felt a gentle tap on her shoulder. She turned towards Remus and looked at him with an 'are you okay' look. He bent down and whispered into your ear "meet me outside the teacher compartment in ten minutes, I've got one to myself and I can black out the windows, I need to see you before you go." And with that he left. Ari went bright red and told Hermione she was going to talk to him about something and left them in the compartment.

She moved at a relatively slow pace as she made her way to the front of the train, she had seen him but he did not notice her so she decided to try and make him jump. She crept up behind him and shouted "BOO!" He turned around not phased and looked at her up and down. "You're going to regret doing that." He whispered, ushering her into the compartment. She entered the room and found that it was nicer than the students ones. He blacked out the windows and held her into an embrace, looking into her eyes before kissing her, the kiss slowly turned into a make out session. He started kissing her neck which made her moan.

~~~time jump~~~

Half an hour of spending time with Remus had passed and she had to go back to Hermione, Harry and Ron. As she left he grabbed her wrist and said, "please right to me strawberry," he said. Ari looked at him with surprise. "New nickname?" She questioned. "It's the name of the moon in June." He said, making reference to her birthday, 16/06. She thought it was sweet, placing a kiss on his lips, and walking out of the compartment.