Chapter Twelve

"Ari is bellatrix lestrange's daughter," said Sirius, his expression was unreadable. Everyone became wide eyed and looked at each other. "But... her parents?" Said Remus. "Newt took her in as his own when she was extremely young, she's convinced that he's her father, and well, as for Nancy, Ari already knew she wasn't her mother but acted like she was anyway." He said, making the situation make sense. "This stays between us, do you understand?" He said firmly. "Yes" said Arthur, Remus and Molly in unison.

~~~time jump~~~

It had been two days since the incident, Ari still was not awake, and every moment had become more tense as the time passed. Remus hadn't left her side for those two days, he had barely eaten anything, he had not showered or slept, he had to protect her, he felt like it was his fault.

~~Arabella POV~~
Ari's eyes fluttered open slowly, she looked over to Remus, who was staring at the floor, not saying a word she moved her weak hand to his, and held it gently. He immediately looked at her with tears already falling down his cheeks. "ARI!" He yelled, making her jump. She or go of his hand and placed it to her side, remembering what he had said. "Why are you here?" She whispered. "B-becuase I love you" he said shakily, "well I thought I was annoying," she said as she turned away from him. His tears came quicker this time, making no noise, he sat there silently crying, not knowing what to do. After a few minutes Ari tried to sit up but passed out again due to exhaustion. Remus jumped out of his seat and started to shake her, he noticed she had passed out again. After about five minutes of silence he went downstairs to tell everyone she had woken up, but that she had passed out again. They all seemed pretty upset that they didn't get to talk to her, but they waited for him to yell down when she woke up next.

Three hours later, she opened her eyes again, still facing away from Remus slightly, she looked over to see him still there, "Ari..." he said "no, you don't get to call me that anymore." She said with as much strength as she could. "Please... what did you do," he asked. "I crucioed myself," she replied with. Not wanting to reply at all. "But why?"

"BECAUSE IM CLEARLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, YOU GET PISSED OFF EVERY TIME YOU SEE ME BECAUSE ALL YOU THINK IS, HOW DID I MANAGE TO GET STUCK WITH HER?!?" She yelled, she began to break down, hiding her face with her hands as she cried, losing her breathe every so often.

"That's not true..." he said sadly. "Well it is because you said it." She said. "You're better off without me, you all are, my parents are, everyone is, no one would miss me, because no one thinks I'm good enough, not even my own bo- not even you.." she continued. Still crying, but this time into her pillow.

Remus couldn't take it anymore so he began to walk away. "No" said Ari. "What do you mean.. no?" He said agitatedly. "Don't go," she added.

"You don't want me here Arabella." Said Remus,

                                                                 "But I do Remus"
"I'm going"
"No, please, no no no"

Ari pushed herself out of bed and stumbled onto the floor, trying to grab at him to stay. She lay there on the floor, watching him leave, like it was nothing, it hurt her, it physically pained her to know he could let her go that easily. She knew that she fucked up, she knew that soon enough the seasons would change, and a new era would begin if she didn't set things right, she didn't want to let him go. She would never want that.

She later there for an hour or so, not able to move, as she slowly drove herself into a panic attack. She tried so hard to lift herself back up but her lack of oxygen got to the better off her, the only thing she could do was bang at the floor to get someone's attention. She hit the floor with her closed fist until it hurt too bad to carry on doing it, soon enough Sirius ran upstairs as he had heard the banging. "Jesus Ari, what's going on, breathe, come on breathe, like me come on, in.... out.... in.... out.... good keep doing that, good." He helped her back into bed and reassured her that everything would be okay. "Can I have my painting?" She asked. "Yes but the glass is broken," he replied. "That's okay," she said with a numb expression on her face. Sirius retrieved the painting from downstairs, Ari removed it from the frame and ripped it in half, and half again, and handed it back to Sirius. "I didn't like the way my nose looked anyway," she chuckled, laying back down and resting her eyes. Drifting of to sleep again.