Chapter fifthteen

Chapter 15~Hiding

Arabella sprung up out of bed to the sound of knocking, she looked around hastily and realised the origin of the sound was coming from an owl at her window. She opened it quickly, and retreated the letter from its beak.

Ari ripped it open, worried to read what was inside.

Arabella Scamander,
The ministry is extending your protection until further notice as it has been evident that multiple of Voldemort's followers have been trying to locate you. At this current moment in time you shall stay in hiding, this is not only for your safety but for the safety of others.

There are many other things I would like to go over with you about your parents and such when you return to Hogwarts,

Sincerely,

A.D

Arabella was quite annoyed about this, she had been in hiding for the past 2 and a half months now, no one really knew of her awakening besides from the Weasleys and Sirius. Ari spent her days at the burrow with molly, as Arthur had to work more at the ministry. She hadn't bothered to speak to Remus as she could not bring herself to go through that type of pain, and of course she wasn't allowed.

She brushed her hair and put on some respectable clothes and headed down to the kitchen to make herself some coffee, it was very early in the morning, 5:34 am to be exact, so of course no one was awake yet. She sat down at the table and drank it as she flicked through the pages of the daily prophet, it was yesterday's edition but she hadn't read it yet, so it was good enough for her,

People are forgetting that Sirius Black is still on the lose

The dark lord has not returned!

Hogwarts scam!

The headlines made Ari sick to the stomach, they don't know what they are talking about. It was all too silly and pointless, they'll all be proved wrong eventually she thought to herself. She sat the paper down and finished her coffee, the clock struck 6 as Ari started to make breakfast, molly had always been doing things around the house so now it was her turn.

Molly came downstairs and thanked Ari for the meal she had prepared. "I thought I should tell you now, but the order are going to be based her for the next month or so, they'll get here at noon time, and of course that means Remus will be here, so you will have to stay away from the house or in your room, of course I don't want to do this to you dear but they insisted on it," explained molly. Ari was understanding about this and agreed to the terms at hand, forgetting just how loud her and the twins were bound to be when they get here.

Noon had arrived quickly as Ari left the burrow to set up a campfire in a neighbouring field, she brought her guitar with her, as she had hoped she would be alone, alas the twins had other ideas.

Ari lit the campfire and listened to it, the crackling calmed her, as she started to play the guitar.

Her playing was of course disrupted by the twins attempting to sneak up from behind her. Ari was quick to turn around and had caught them in the act.

"Ooo Ari what you got there?"

"Don't let us stop you!"

"Yeh play us a song!"

They enthusiastically said. "All the songs I can play are my own so it would be embarrassing! Besides they're all sad anyway." She replied. "So? Just play us something! And sing too, that would be perfect!"

Ari started to play and began to sing..

"There's someone new,
She looks good next to you
Has anything changed
Is your story the same
Tell me the truth

Where did you meet her
Was it midnight somewhere
Did you buy her a beer
Did she smile your way
And try not to stare

Fresh out the shower
Is she pretty like that
Wrapped up in your towel
Hair down her back

Does she wanna have babies
Does she hope you will stay
Is she holding out
For a little White House
And a big wedding day

And maybe the price
I paid too high
I can't it back
The bargain was bad
Ricochet lies

And maybe you loved me
I'll never be sure
And I can't ask anymore

In a moment of weakness
I drove by your house
I saw her shadow
In curtain of lace

That's the curtain I hung
So I could sneak
Into your bed
Pull of my dress
Without being seen

And maybe the price
I laid was too high
I can't take it back
The bargain was bad
Ricochet lies

And maybe you loved me
I'll never be sure
And I can't ask anymore

There's someone new
She looks good next to you
But nothing has changed
The story's the same."

Ari stopped playing and waited for what the twins had to say, she looked up at them and they gave her shocked expressions, "oh my god you can sing!" Said George. Ari giggled at his comment as they spent time together around the fire, playing songs and singing with each other.

(Awh how cute! Quality time with the twins. I don't know how to link the song so Coz I'm dumb but I'll tell you then name, it's called ricochet lies by Emily Scott Robinson

Also, for extra clarification, Ari is 17! But she had classed with hermione, Ron and Harry becuase she had only just started doing magic. The story line sometimes corresponds to the original but sometimes it doesn't, it will all make sense in the end! I love you all!! MWAH!)