Chapter ~13

Charlotte's POV:

“Welcome back sweetheart”

I felt my breath hitched after hearing his voice. I felt his painful grip on my jaw and my face was forcefully yanked causing me to hiss in pain.

“You will never learn, will you?” He growled lowly in my ear and tightened his grip around my jaw. I whimpered due to the pain but stayed silent.

“Still acting like a brat, huh?” He chuckled trailing his hand over my arms.

I again choose to be silent but next thing I know my head was jerked away, and I am having a burning sensation on my cheek making me whimper softly.

“How many times have I told you to never ignore me? But you will never learn.” He hissed in my ears holding my hair in a painful grip.

“You are sick” I spat at him earning another slap on my face which busted my lips.

“I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU REGRET EVER RUNNING AWAY FROM ME! YOU WILL WISH EVEN LOOKING AT ANOTHER MAN!” He shouted at me making me flinch.

“You psycho! You caused Dante's accident on purpose. How can you stoop so low!” I spat at him disdainfully.

“I CAUSED HIS ACCIDENT BECAUSE OF YOU! I WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU REALIZE THAT YOU'RE MINE! I WILL KILL ALL THE MEN YOU EVEN DARED TO LOOK AT. YOU'RE MINE! YOU'RE THE PROPERTY OF AUSTIN FUCKING WILLIAMS” He shouted enraged and again after a year, I felt petrified like I used to be. I was scared of his next step.

“I am not yours. I never will be yours.” I claimed which made him furious because next thing I know, I saw him unbuckling his belt.

(Trigger warning...violence ahead…not extreme, but I'm still putting the warning here⚠⚠)

I closed my eyes tightly when he was behind me before hissing. He began to whip my back with the buckle of the belt.

*Whack*

“You are *Whack* mine! *Whack* Get that through your *Whack* thick skull”

“I w-wi-ll n-nev-ver b-be yo-ou-rs” I cried out in pain.

“Damn it Charlotte! Can't you see I love you? *Whack* It hurts me to do this, but you need to learn!” He frustratedly yelled making me flinch as the buckle again make contact with my back.

*Whack

“It is not-t love A-Aus-stin-n! It-t is a fu-uck-ing-g o-ob-bse-essi-ion. Y-You-u a-are obse-esse-ed wit-th ide-ea of l-lovi-ing me. You d-do-on't lo-ove me” I sobbed out in agony.

“Shut up! I love you. *Whack* And I will not stop *Whack* until I make you believe it. You *Whack* are *Whack* Mine!” He roared out and continued to whip me with the buckle for what felt like hours until I passed out with only one thought in my mind.

‘Am I going to suffer for the rest of my life or is someone out there who will protect me?’ because I can't protect myself now! I give up. I hope they don't.

____________________________________

Dante's POV:

I wake up to people shouting and groaned when I felt like I was run over by two or three busses.

I looked around my surrounding and carefully grab a glass of water which was placed near my bed with some pills.

After taking the pills and drinking the water, I groaned as someone slammed open the door.