Chapter~33

New Update💞 Enjoy reading

Like

Comment

and follow

P.s. Constructive criticism is appreciated❤

Love y'all

Dante's POV:

My eyes keep wondering here and there, taking in every single detail of the café for the hundredth time. The dark yet homey aroma that surrounded both me and Charlotte, who was sitting right next to me, gave a sense of a fragment of heaven.

The Barista wearing a tired but bright smile, his eyes glowing every time he greets a new customer. The customers sitting peacefully while waiting for their order. Some were laughing with their friends, few were on their phones and not too many on their own, maybe waiting for someone or just wanted to be alone. But one thing was common, each of them were relaxed by the rich aromatic perfume of the café, which gave all of us, a sense of comfort.

I sighed before my stopped at the beautiful woman sitting next to me, staring at crowded streets out of the glass wall. Looking beautiful as ever, her face glowing as the rays of sunshine kiss her face.

I raised my hand and poked her cheek softly, achieving her attention.

"Are you bored?" She delicately asked. Her eyebrows scrunched together in a frown.

"Not exactly, but I want to know whom are we waiting for?" I stared at her, waiting in anticipation for her to tell me.

"Just be a little patient, they will be here soon." She smiled, melting my inside.

"By the way, I didn't know that you can be cute." She said, staring outside, not looking at me.

"C-Cute? Huh? W-What do you mean?" My embarrassed self countered, feeling flustered.

"I mean you wearing matching outfits. Yellow shirt and white pants? And why are your ears red? Are you flustered because I called you cute? That's adorable!!" She laughed, throwing her head back as she does.

Seeing her behave like this, a genuine smile finds its way to my lips. I, myself, chuckled, shaking my head.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"Liked what?" She stated. I smiled at her, loving every moment of time that passed, and us creating memories that will forever stay in our heart.

"Matching outfits?" I stated. My hand putting the strands of her hair behind her ear. Our eyes connected, and the strange tingling sensation erupt in my chest.

"Y-Yes." Her voice cracking, I gulped, staring deeply at her. Her cheeks flushed when I caught her staring at my lips. My eyes too darted to her lips, licking my lip as they felt dry. I slowly began to lean forward, her doing the same. As we both were about to kiss each other, a voice spoke startling both of us, as we quickly pulled away to put distance between us.

"CHARLOTTE!!"

The owner of the voice was a guy, who seemed to be of the same age as us. His hair dyed pastel blue, with a warm undertone of skin. A pair of silver hoop earrings and a silver chain. A black colour button up shirt, a grayish black long coat and a black jeans. Head to toes he was wrapped in Gucci.

"Puppy" Charlotte squealed, before running up to him and embracing him.

A strange, weird feeling glimmered inside me and my hand automatically clenched into fists. Seeing her hugging that guy and calling him by a nickname made me annoyed. Puppy? That's so lame!