Chapter~35

Previously~
No. It's not.” Ian refused, and both Asher and I began to think again. We both have a problem with giving up, even if there's a dead end, we don't give up easily. That's something that's both good and bad. We don't know when to give up.

“It's your brother, Seth.”

New Update💞 Enjoy reading

Like

Comment

and follow

P.s. Constructive criticism is appreciated❤

Love y'all

Charlotte's POV:

“Seth?” I was dumbfounded. My brother has been going out, and I had no idea. My brother was hiding his true self. He couldn't even come out to me. I am an awful sister.

“Please don't confront Seth. He is insecure about him. He is still not ready to come out. Please wait for him. That's why I wanted your help.” Ian begged.

“It is okay. I will wait for him. But promise me something” Recollecting the turmoil of my thoughts, I spoke

“What promise?” Ian asked.

“I want you to promise me that you will never hurt him. I want you to love him and for you to be there for each other. If you're not sure about this or are not genuine, I want you to make your decision carefully.” I stated. I wanted both of them to be happy. Even if they're dating for two years or not, I don't want them to hurt each other.

I stared at his face. His face had a little smile playing on his lips. He grinned widely at me before speaking, “You know, you're a wonderful sister? Seth is really lucky to have you. I already saw that coming, but to settle your worries, I promise. I promise that I will never hurt him. He and I both will stay happy in our relationship. And, if our relationship became toxic by any chance, we will do the best thing.”

Satisfied with his answer, I nodded. I can see his eyes twinkling when he talked about being happy with Seth, but gloomy when he talked about the possibility of breaking up.
I hope it never comes to that.

“You have my blessings. But!” I paused, staring at him with nothing but seriousness.

“It never ends good if there's a ‘But’. Please continue,” He murmured.

“If you hurt him, I will come to you as his sister and not your friend. And if he hurts you, I'll see him as your friend and not his sister. So, I'll be careful if I were you.” I promised sweetly.

“I'll keep that in mind.” He said and I nodded.

“Babe, can we go now?” Dante whined in my ear. I glared at him, which made him sit silently on his seat with a huff.

“Well, I'm taking my leave. You all are boring,” Said Asher, yawning like an uncivilized person.

“Cover your face when you yawn! At least know the basic etiquette.” Ian smacked his head.

“Hey! Stop giving me ouchies!” Asher glared at him.

“Aaah! Do you both want to get some beating? If not, then leave before it's too late” I hissed. The bitch insides me taking over.

Both of them stared at me, before getting up, leaving quickly, but not before patting my head and kissing my forehead as a goodbye.

“Finally. And wait” Dante said. He takes out a wet tissue paper from my bag and began to wipe my forehead.