Chapter~15

A/N: Guys...sorry for this really late update! I have been so fucking busy with exams..and I wasn't getting any time to write the chapter..now I still have two exams pending..and maybe I won't be updating regularly..but from this 25 after my exams are over...I will be updating regularly like I used to!..so plz bare with me..❤

Love y'all..and don't forget to like comment and vote❤

Third Person's POV:

“I did”

Everyone in the Rossi family turned to face the owner of the familiar voice, whereas, the Kingston family and the two best friends of Charlotte were confused to see a teenage girl standing behind them with no emotions on her facial.

“Who are you?” Anthony Kingston asked at the same time when Alessandro spoke “Thank the holy ghostbusters that you are here! Dante is not following your orders.”

The Kingston family was beyond confused. Everyone had different theories about who this girl was. Some were thinking that maybe she is Dante's girlfriend after hearing what Alessandro had said but one of the member of Kingston clan was not believing his eyes. It was the same gorgeous girl from the grocery store who protected his sister.

Vanessa held a powerful aura around her with her head held high. She ignored what everyone was saying and instead glared at Dante who was having trouble standing straight.

One glare from Vanessa was enough for Dante to go back to his hospital bed.

Vanessa stride into the room heading to a chair at the corner of the room.

“Dante, I know if I were you and Lucas was in the place of Charlotte, I would have done everything. So, I saved you the trouble since you were out for two days.” She said sitting on the chair with one leg down and the other crossed over it.

“You didn't, did you?” Dante asked shocked but happy at the same time that his sister no matter how many times she calls him bitch, she knows him very well and can't see him hurting.

“Who are you?” David hissed at Vanessa out of patience. Hearing him talk to her like that, Vanessa's eyes turned black callously.

Rossi were pitying David instantly after the words came out of his mouth, because even her own family don't have the guts to talk like that, and he's just a stranger.

“I don't like the way you talked to me. If you prefer to keep your tongue in its place, don't talk to me like that. I don't do well with disrespect.” Vanessa callously glared at him.

“Sorry for his behaviour dear. But who are you and how do you know Charlotte is alive?” Juliet Kingston asked politely. She was curious to know who this girl was along with her whole family.

“Vanessa Denaro Rossi. Dante's younger sister.” Vanessa answered her but dodged the other question that was also asked and said “All of you take a seat because this discussion is going to be very long”.

“What do you mean?” James Kingston asked confused. Even though, the family now knew who she was, but she was still unknown and mysterious.

“I want to ask some questions. Then I'll answer yours but only if I find them answerable” She stonily mentioned.

Seth, who was still staring at the gorgeous girl in wide eyes came back to reality when Angelo hissed “Stop staring at my sister you pedo!”

“No. It's not like that. She protected Charlotte from being harassed not long ago. I was just shocked to see her again” Seth confessed truthfully. He can't defy that the girl was gorgeous, but she was a minor, and he already has eyes for someone else.