Chapter Eight

You know what's really funny?

 I wrote A lot lot lot lot in this chapter, but it didn't save (STUPID WATTPAD) and now I have to redo it and it took me forever, and now this chapter is going to suck bc I'm too lazy to re write everything I wrote before -____- IN CASE YOU"RE WONDERING,I'M SO MEGA PISSED RIGHT NOW, IF I WAS AS AWESOME AS LACEY I WOULD PUNCH SOMEONE RIGHT NOW.

So yeah, not so funny for you guys ._.

____________________________________________________

That moment when you realize everything aspect of your plan was screwed up.

As soon as I got in,  hot water immediately sprayed on my face, dripping down my shirt. I gave out a mini squeal.

Weston whirled around, alarmed. I quickly covered his moist mouth with my hands. I could feel his lips open before they turned into a smirk. I glared at him, which made his smirk even wider.

I looked really hard into his amused chocolate eyes, because honestly, where else could I look? He was freaking NAKED. Was it getting hard to breathe in here? Oh my God, this was so awkward, dammit. What were you thinking, Lacey?!

Weston wasn't making it any easier either. His raven hair was wet and his uncovered arms were toned. There were water drops running down his tan chest and...Okay, I'm not going to look down there. Which led me right back to those teasing eyes. He winked at me and I glared at him. This isn't funny!

"Weston, dearie, do you remember where I left the wallet? I can't seem to find it..."

Crud. I knew I had to let go of his mouth so he could answer. Could I trust him to not tell his aunt about a random psycho chick in his shower? He raised his eyebrows and  reluctantly, I let go.

"Try the top drawer of my dresser," He said, never looking away from me.

"Okay, thank you sweets!" We heard her walk out, and the click of the door shutting behind her.

Wait. So I came in here for nothing?! It was in his room the entire time! Ugh, I hate life.

Weston looked at me for a long time, then shook his head and turned around to get something.

I say "something" because I took those seconds to glance at his ass. His momma clearly gifted him, alright. That was a tight ass. As he turned around I flickered my eyes back to his face again. Ugh, I was probably blushing.

"Hey Lacey?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna wash my back for me?"

I glared at him. "No."

"Then why are you still here?"

I flushed, quickly pulled the shower curtain back and ran out to his room.

I was back on his plaid bed again, and I sort of just sat there in shock for a while before I finally collected my thoughts.

I just got in the shower with Weston. Yeah, um. I'm still pretty speechless.

I sat there and stared at a wall for about eight minutes before Weston got out.

I glanced at him and shrieked. I rolled over so my face was covered by his pillow.

"What the fuck, Weston?!" I'm so glad he couldn't see my face.

"Sorry, how was I supposed to know you were still here? You ran out pretty fast. Besides, I don't think I have any skin that you haven't looked at yet." I could hear the smirk in his voice.