Chapter 33

Kee pov

I can be due anytime now. The pass week I've been  very hormonal ,but I be damn if fuck Jay.

I've also been very depressed. Just looking at my life and how stuff could of been different if my  mom was here or if I knew my dad.

Also Jay and I been getting into it  a lot lately so I just kicked him out.

      Flashback

"So you just gone fuck random hoes whenever things get tough for us!"

" omg Kee how many times you gone throw that in my face?"

you know what get the fuck out of my house!"

"Kee its not going to happen again ugh ok fine u tell me what u want me to do and I'll do it."

" well first I suggest you pack your toothbrush,  then I want you to get your socks,shaving kit , underwear , prophylaxis if you think you need them and get your ass out my house!"

" and go where Keauna !"

"To hell but until then I suggest maybe the 4 seasons!"

         Flashback over

I just couldn't take seeing his yellow ass or hear the lies he tell.

I wanna hate him so bad but deep down inside I still love him.

Jay called me earlier so he can do his daily checkup on me. He really just wanna talk and make sure Destiny and myself are good.

I was just talking to Destiny about her daddy when I heard the door bell ring.

I knew it wasn't nobody but Jay bc Bree and Naya was taking care of business.

I got out of the bed as I wobble to go answer the door.

"Hey , Jay said

"Hi , I said dryly while letting him in the house.

I went to the living room while Jay followed  behind me . I just

ignored him as I continue to talk to Destiny.

"How's my girl doing in there?" I said as she kicked at my stomach.

"Aw , I'm ready for me to hold you and pamper you with all my love that the world couldn't give."

Destiny kicked at my stomach again. I looked up and I seen Jayden looking at me.

"What you looking at me like that for ?"

"Can I do that ?"

"Do what Jayden?"

"You know, talk to Destiny."

".....surrrrre"

"Hey baby girl , how u doing?"

When Jay said that , she didn't even kick. I guess because she doesn't know his voice.

I mean she kicks for Anaya and Bree. I kinda laugh to  myself thou.

"Yo , why she ain't kick for me?" Jay said.

"Maybe if you stay at home more often than she would recognize your voice." I said lowly

"Hmm let me try this, Destiny if you think me and mommy should get back together break mommy's water." Damn nothing again.

"Ha ha , nice try my baby smart.

"Mhm, ok u say it."

"Ok..... Destiny if u think your punk daddy and I should get back together break my water."

"Ha I told you my baby smart" , I said while standing up.

"Um Kee , it's time baby."

"Huh?"

"Look down baby, Destiny broke your water."

I look down and it was true , my water broke and I started to feel the contractions every 10 minutes.

"omg Jayden , go get the stuff and lets go! I yelled

In the car I called Anaya and Bree to tell them to go to the hospital.

"Hello" Anaya said.

"Look put the phone on speaker it's important."

"Its on there , wassup with you boo."

"Look my wa- ahh my...water....broke ahhh meet me at the hospit.... Ahh shit."

The contractions was coming fast that I couldn't even finish my sentence so I just hung up the phone and text them in a group message.

"We here ."

"Why the fuck u telling me this shit instead of going to get the fucking doctors!"

Soon as I said that, Jay ran in and quickly came back with two doctors and a wheelchair.

"How far are the contractions?" One doctor said

"About 5 minutes."

"Ooow its time she gets the epidural." The other doctor said

I got the epidural and the pain ease. I was just breathing in and out when Bree and Anaya came running in asking a million questions.

"Yes yes I'm fine. I got the epidural to ease the pain."

"That's good to hear." Bree said

"I'm surprised you having it sooner than I expected." Naya said

" you know what's funny is that Jay was talking to Destiny about me and him getting back together and he was like if you want me and him together to break my water but nothing happened so he told me to say and well yea that's why I'm here now."

"Woooow that's some deep shit ". Bree said.

Yes I kno...ahhh shit another contraction"Ah fuck , y'all go get the doctor I think I'm ready to push."

"Sorry Miss green, you can only have two people in the room." The doctor said.

"Um , I won't be cruel and kick Jay out bc this is his child but um... I'm sorry Bree but Anaya is basically my sister."

"No its cool , I totally understand just bring that healthy baby in the world."

"Its time miss green." The doctor said to me.

"On the count on three I want you to push for me. One..two..three.... Push"

"Ahh , I push while the woman count all the way to ten.

I grip Jay hand why the pain was coming back and yelled this is all your fault.

"One good last push , I can see the baby head. One.... Two...three... Push!"

"Ahhh.  After that push I seen the doctor holding Destiny. The doctor also pop Destiny on the booty so she can start crying."

"Miss Green , who would be cutting her umbilical cord?"

I look at Jay and gave him a nod as he walked over to cut the cord.

"She 5lb and 15oz the doctor yelled out. Miss Green , what is the name of your baby?"

"Destiny Ramona um... Woods"

"Ok here she is as she handed the baby to Jay. He was in aw and it was a beautiful sight but I'm still hurt by his ways.

"Let me hold her." I said to Jay.

"Here he said as he left out of the room to go get Bree."

"Aw look at the lit bitty baby." Bree said as she walked in.

"So let me know, what's her whole name?"

"Destiny Ramona Woods, my little princess."