Chapter 1

Hey you guys my name is Anaya. I'm a 17 years old and I'm mixed with black and Puerto Rican.

My mom is black and my dad is Puerto Rican. I am thick in all the right places, I am bright skin and I have really long hair and naturally curly when it's wet.

My life is not what it seems either . I go to this ghetto ass school named New Hope High School in New York and I'm a senior. I'm from Brooklyn and stay in the most decent apartment with my mom and her boyfriend but everything is still ghetto af.

I have a job at a department store and I make a good amount of money and I save most of my paycheck so that I can move the fuck out of my mom and her boyfriend apartment.

My mom works all during the day and sometimes late at night and my real dad died when I was just 12 years old and that's when my life change.

My mom met this drunk of a man when I was 15 years old and he was cool at first until one night everything changed.

Well one day I came home from work at 8 at night and my mom was still at work but her boyfriend was drunk af.

He came up to me talking to me like I was some hoe off the street. So I just ignore him out of respect of my mom and just went to my room.

Jeff followed me to my room and I said get out and before I knew it he punched me in my mouth making my lip to bleed.

I was in shock but I got up and hit him right back because I didn't take anybodies shit but that just made Jeff mad.

So that's when he continued to hit me all on my body punching me in my stomach and slapping me a couple of times.

I was so helpless and that's when he started taking off my pants and I was kicking and kicking but that didn't do anything because my body was sore and weak by the way he abused me.

So that night was when I got my virginity took from my moms drunk ass boyfriend.