Chapter 43

Mouche pov

Things for me and Triana are going all down the drain. Like when I'm at the trap for hours, she'll swear I'm cheating.

I mean I get why she would think I'll be cheating on her because of the long hours but I feel like, she needs to put that insecure bullshit aside and trust me.

She's really pushing me away and all we do is argue and fight. I'm really think I'm done with her and I'll be telling her ass soon as she gets here.

I was thinking about how I was going to break up with Triana and I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard the front door closed.

Triana walked in the living room looking happy. I sighed at the sight because I would hate to the bearer of bad news but it has to happen sooner or later.

"I have to tell you something." We both said at the same time.

"Tri you go first."

"No this is so much to go first so you go first."

I sighed, "Look Tri ion think we should be in a relationship anymore, all we do is argue and I can't do it anymore." Sorry

I could see the tears forming in her eyes and that only made me regret what I just told her because I do love and care about her feelings.

"I understand and I'll leave."

"Wait , Tri what did you have to tell me?"

"It doesn't matter anymore." She said as she went upstairs to go pack her stuff.

I feel bad but it's hard going back and forth with her over little shit and it turns out into something bigger. Since I'm a free man now, I think it's time to get Anaya on my arm.

Kee pov

Omg, look Kee this is a nice dress to be in." Bree said.

"It's ok but I don't think I would like that for myself.

Bree , Anaya, and myself was in David's Bridal shopping for a wedding dress.

We had already got the bridesmaid dresses in a peach color. It was cute and I felt it would go with the weather.

Jay and I decided to get married fast so we wouldn't have to wait any longer.

"Oow look at this one." I said

It was an all white fluffy all around dress. It had rhinestones at the beginning of the dress. I felt like this was the dress and I'm going to get it.

"Oh my god, I love it !" Anaya said

''Yea I do too, how much is it ?"

"Ion care how much it is , I just know I'm going to get it." I said honestly.

"Well excuse the fuck out of me."

"Bree its not like that it's just that I love it and I just got to have it."

"I just can't wait for my day to come." Anaya said

"Well you first gotta get a man." I said as I laughed.

"Yea you right , but everybody ain't able."

"You know I heard Mouche broke up with Triana so maybe y'all can finish where y'all left off at." Bree said

" I don't know , he just got out of a relationship and I don't want to be the rebound u know."

"Yea but Bree how do you know this?"

"Kevin of course.''

"Yea well Anaya I see where u coming from but I do think it's time for you to start dating again."

"I guess you right but I tell you I'm not going to be easy to get , I'm going to play hard."

What did y'all think Triana have to tell Mouche ?

Do y'all think Anaya should get with Mouche ?

The wedding and bridesmaid dress is in the MM