Chapter 17

Anaya pov

As I was driving to kee house I decided to listen to tink treat me like somebody.

As I listening to the song, I just got mad because all that stuff that mouche was telling me was right but I didn't listen because I thought Travis was different.

I pulled up to Kee house and quickly got out and went to the door and knock.

As I was waiting on kee to answer I came up with a plan on how I was going to get back at Travis and jeff.

As she answer the door before I could even say hey she went running to the bathroom throwing up.

In my mind I was thinking that I was goin to be a god momma but I want her to tell me that she was pregnant.

As she came back out she looked like she been crying so I hugged her.

"what was wrong?" I asked even thou I think she's preggo.

"I think I'm sick?" She said.

" bullshit!"

"What guh?"

" you finna see now get up and get your shit so u can go."

I told her that we were going to the doctor to see what was really wrong with her.

------- at the doctor-------

As we were waiting for the doctor to call keauna name, I went to one of the venting machines and got me a bag of skittles.

Soon as I was about to sit back down, I heard the doctor say Keauna Smith.

In the room the doctor gave kee a shot in her arm and went out of the room to test it.

I was laughing because kee was being a big ass baby at first until I calmed her down.

A couple of minutes passed and the doctor came back in the room

"Congratulations miss Smith looks like u are 4 weeks pregnant." The doctor said.

Soon as kee heard that she was happy but at the same time kind of scared .

Before we left, the doctor gave her some medicine to take once a day and schedule her to come back in a month.

While leaving, kee ask if I can stop by McDonald's so she can get her something to eat.

So I decided to go to chili's instead and talk about what I had in mind.

Keauna pov

I was shock af when the doctor told me I was 4 weeks pregnant. Ion even kno how that shit happened.

I mean yea Jay and I had sex but we always use protection, the condom must of broke or some.

While anaya and I was in the restaurant eating our food , she start talking about how she caught travis with another girl in the mall.

Also how she beat that bitch ass and slap the shit out of Travis ass.

I was dying laughing at her crazy ass but she had a plan for killing Travis and Jeff .

I was low-key sad about her and Travis because I really thought they were a cute couple but ole well he shouldn't have did my best friend like that . He deserves everything she does to him.

She also said that she can set them up and other shit like that and I was just amazed how this girl think when it comes to shit like this.

We were done eating and we were heading back to my house and I have some news to tell Jay I just hope he's ready to be a dad.