chapter 7

Anaya pov

It was now Saturday and my mom was off so I thought it was the perfect time to tell my mom what's really been up.

I texted kee and told her to come spend a week over and that we still had to tell my mom.

"Keauna's here!"  I heard my mom yelled from downstairs"

So I got up from my bed to grab a couple of snaps as Kee followed me up to my room.

In the room kee and I was talking about how we was gonna approach her in a way.

"So how should we approach the situation?" I asked nervously.

"Look just be straight forward and I'm sure she'll understand."

Now was the time , I went down and told my mom to take a sit.

"Mom I have some important stuff that we need to talk about."

"Well this has been going on for 2 years and well Je......"

"Gone head baby you kno u can tell me anything "

"Mom Jeff has been he's been..."

"He's been what baby gone head and say it"

As kee took my hand I finally had courage to say it.

"Mom Jeff has been extra drunk for months now and one day he beat and raped me but I was so helpless bcuz I couldn't do nothing because I was so weak from the punches. I said quickly."

"Every since then he has done that when he wants."

"Omg baby why haven't you told me?"

"Keauna has he done this to you and did u kno about this?"

"No ma'am and I found out Monday night, Kee said."

"Mom I kno I should have told you but I didn't know how and I just thought he was to drunk and didn't know he was doing it but I'm so sorry for not saying anything."

   "Well baby I'm just glad you said something and I will be having a talk with Jeff punk ass tonight or whenever his drunk ass get home."

Keauna and I just went back in my room and talked about what happened.
After we talked about my situation, I decided to address kee about what happened to her yesterday.

"So.. what was up with you yesterday?"

"Well.. Anaya , when back at Jay house , we was arguing about some shit then Jay yelled over me and said he was a druglord and all I could think about was the time I got that call saying my cousin got killed over some dumb shit."

"Wow kee, I mean I knew mouche was in the game but I didn't know Jay was."

I was so shocked about Jay being in the game because he never showed it , never claimed to having a lot of hoes , or talking about getting money.

Overall this day has been long and full of surprises.