Chapter 36

Kee pov

I was at home when I got a call from Jay.

"Hello"

"Hey ma , I was just calling to ask you out on a date and I'm not taking no for an answer."

"Um.... Jayden who is going to watch Destiny?"

"Ms. Kim is going to watch her now stop trying to make excuses and be ready at 9.''

"Yea I'll be ready just don't bullshit me."

"I'm not ma." Jay said while laughing.

"Mhm bye."

I was surprised he called me about going on a date with me. I'll lie if I said I didn't miss him but I'll be damn if I told him that.

I went to put Destiny down for her nap and then went to take a shower.

When I got out , I went into my walk in closet and took out my black skirt with my white crop top that had black dots on it.

I went to go straighten my hair and then waited for Jay to come over.

While waiting I decided to text my bestie about the date with Jay.

Me: Anaya girl

            Sista girl: yes hun
Me: tell me why I'm about to go on a date with Jay

          Sista girl: ofk a fresh start or wateva
Me: yea but ion know about this

        Sista girl: stop that and just go with the flow , I'm sure you going to have fun
Me: yea we'll see

I was really second guessing this but I haven't did anything fun with Jay in like forever so I guess this won't hurt.

Anaya pov

I was waiting for Jayden to come with Kee. I didn't tell her that the crew was going, I wanted it to be a surprise.

I know she going to hate me because I didn't tell her that , Mouche , Bree, Kelvin , and I was going to be here but hell I can't wait to see the expression on her face when she gets here.

Jay pov

I was on my way to Kee house. I don't know why I was so nervous, I was sweating and everything.

I just wanted everything to go right and I went and brought her some roses and a mk watch.

When I arrived at her house , I took the roses out and the watch as I went to knock on her door.

"Who is it?" Kee said behind the door

''Its me , Jay." I said back

When she open the door she looked different. Her hair was straighten with red added to her hair.

I was so admired with her look I didn't recognize that I was staring when I heard her clear her throat.

"My bad ma , but these are for u." I said as I gave her the roses and watch.

"Thank u Jay, you know didn't have to do this."

"Yea I know I didn't but I wanted to and where's Destiny?"

"She's sleep, I'll go get her so we can go."

"No let me do it, you just sit back and relax." I said as I ran upstairs to get Destiny.

Destiny was a heavy sleeper , she was the best baby a man can ask for. Even thou she is not use to me yet , I know she's going to be a daddy's girl.

"You ready?" I said as I came back downstairs with Destiny in my arms.

"Yea let's go.'' Kee said as she lock the door.

I went to open Kee door as she got in the car. Then I ran on the other side to strap Destiny in her car seat.

I got in the drivers side as I went straight to Ms. Kim's house. When I got to the house , I quickly handed Ms. Kim Destiny things as I thank her for watching her and went back to the car.

Anaya and I decided that we would go to the amusement park bc that's when I first met Naya and Kee.

When we pulled up , I seen she had excitement in her eyes as she got out of the car.

I pulled out my phone and texted Anaya to come to the front with the crew.

Kee pov

I was so happy that Jay decided to take me to the amusement park because I'm a big as kid that just love to have fun.

I don't know if Jay remembers but when we were in Brooklyn , Anaya and I went to the amusement park every Saturday.

One Saturday night when we went , we bump into Jay and Mouche and then I found out that they was going to the same school as us.

Every since then, we've been talking and then he asked me out and everything was so right until that night.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I seen Bree , Kelvin, Anaya , and Mouche walking towards us.

"Oh my god , Anaya u knew the whole time didn't you?"

"Yea girl , I know everything."

"Then while we was on the phone , u was acting like you ain't knew shit."

"Well because I didn't wanna tell you , now stop talking so much and let's get on these rides."

We rode damn near every ride that was at the amusement park the whole night.

I can honestly say that this was the best night that I had in a long as time and loved everything about it.

Bree and Kelvin was so cute the whole time. Kissing and holding hands , taking pictures , it was just the cutest thing.

We were now leaving from the waffle house as Jay took me back home.

"Jay thanks for this day , I really enjoyed it." I said as I went in the house as Jay followed.

"No problem , Kee and plus you deserved it after u do for Destiny."

"Yea I gue---"

I was cut off by Jay kissing me and as much as I didn't wanna kiss back , I gave in and kissed him.

The kiss was so passionate and I miss that. Things got heated real fast as he started to kiss on my neck and he knows that's my soft spot.

We started kissing again as he lifted me up and took me to my room as he laid me down on the bed.

He got on top of me and rip my shirt off and started to kiss all over my body as he rub my clit.

I let out soft moans as he started to make his way to my clit.

He took off my skirt , to reveal my wet clit as he stuck one finger inside of me.

Then he stop as he spreaded my legs as he went to eating me out like he never ate before.

My moans became more louder as I guide him to my spot as I felt my juices was about to explode any second now.

I heard Jay say come for me baby as his warm breath against my clit made me feel some type of way as I came in his mouth.

He licked all of my juices away as he pulled out a condom and went in me.

Lord it felt so good to even let the word stop come out of my mouth.

I let Jay take over me as his pumps became faster and I couldn't control myself as I felt that I was about to come again.

It didn't even felt like I had sex in forever and this night Jay and I didn't just have sex , he made love to me like the very first time.

Kee outfit in the MM