Chapter 6

Jay POV

Riding home with Kee was very quiet . I knew I had to tell her that I was a big as druglord but I didn't know how and knowing that her close cousin got killed for being in the game , I just knew she wouldn't allow it.

But for right now I'm going to head back to my house so I can just chill with my girl.

Kee POV

So as we pulled into Jayden's house we went into the house to watch Poetic Justice and after the movie I decided to asked what him and Jasmine was so geeked about in first hour.

"So Jay what you and that hoe Jasimine was talking about earlier?"

"Look, all that bitch told me was when the time she got high!"

To me all that was bullshit because they ass was laughing like they were buddy buddy and shit.

"Don't sit in my face and lie to me." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Mayne ain't nobody lying."

"That's what they all say." I said while rolling my eyes at him.

"Well Kee the reason why I haven't been around often was bec---."

"I knew your ass was cheating on me!" I yelled while cutting him off.

"What?" "no bae , u got it all wrong I love u to much to hurt u."

"I already know u lying because what else could u be doin?"

" I'm a fucking druglord damit!"

When Jay said that I was in a complete shock that I had to make sure I heard him right.

"You a what?"

"Kee look I'm in the drug business and I been in there for awhile now but look I can promise you nothing is going to happen to me or you."

By then I was holding back tears because everyone always says not to worry.

To me that's all bullshit because you have to always stay on your p's&q's and always watching your back.

This had me having flashbacks of the time I got a call from my grandmother that my cousin got killed because someone set him up.

I just wanted to be alone so I was just heading towards the stairs not wanting to talk anymore.

"Wait Kee." Jay said.

I just turned around waiting on him to talk.

"I know I shouldn't have scream that to you but you wouldn't let me talk."

After he said that I just went up to the room as Jay followed behind me.

Jay wrapped his arms around me as I cried silently on his chest.

Anaya POV

We was at the mall and little did he know that he was going to be buying me everything that I wanted.

When we walked in, the first store we went in was foot locker.

I needed to go to foot locker because I didn't get a chance to get the new jordans because I was with Kee the whole day.

"Oooh mouche I want these."

"Well then get em instead of telling me about it."

"Oh trust me I will and with your money. I said as I smirked.

"Oh hell no!"

" Why not because u got all that money from selling." I said as I poked out my bottom lip and said pleaaaassssseeeee.

"Fune I'll get em."

I was so happy he said that because I had the money but I wanted his ass to pay for it .

Mouche POV

I was at the mall with Anaya and I'm thinking she was treating me to some shit but all she wanted was for me to buy some shoes that came out yesterday.

I wasn't tripping because I got money but I told her no but when I seen her poke her lip at me ,I couldn't help but say yea.

Ian gone lie Anaya sexy af but I didn't wanna be tied with one when I had hoes for days but hopefully I'll get her one day when I was ready to settle down.

After we was done shopping I brought us some canes.

After I left there, I he took her back home.

As I pulled up to her driveway, I parked my car as I help her take out her bags from the car.

" Thanks." She said while smiling.

"No problem." I said as I got in car pulling out of the drive way.

Anaya pov

The day with Mouche was ok. I brought unnecessary shit just because I could.

I still had the house to myself so I decided to text my girl Kee

Text convo

    Wassup boo

R.o.d: sad

   why ??

R.o.d : I'll talk to u tmr about it , goodnight I love you boo

    ok love u too

It was weird that she wouldn't tell me what was wrong. After I was done texting her I decided to take me a 20 minute shower and in there all I could think about that tomorrow I was going to tell my mom what was going on.

I wasn't really scared because I would have my girl Kee by my side and all I could think about was how she was going to take it.

As I got out the shower, I was still thinking about how I was gone to do this but hopefully everything goes for the best.

Just laying in my bed staring at the ceiling letting my thoughts take over.

Soon afterwards I was off to sleep.