Chapter 9

"Mom what's wrong with you , why are u crying?"

"Baby Its Jeff, I asked him what has he been doing behind my back....and he said nothing so I said are you sure and I was finna ask again but before I knew it , he slapped me and grab me by my hair and told me he can do wateva he wants and left."

Next morning I woked up to an empty house. I pulled my phone out to call my mom

   **conversation**

  " wya?"

" I went to drop Keauna off to get more clothes and went to get breakfast."

   " ok I'll be waiting on you."

"I'll be there in 20 minutes."

And with that she hung up before I could said ok.

Soon as she hung up, I heard the door open and I said to myself damn that was fast.

Came downstairs and I could feel my eyes widen when I seen Jeff.

"You thought you was going to tell your mom about me and think I wasn't going to do anything about it?" He said as his jaws clenched.

"Umm... ion know what you talking about."

Soon ass I said that ,I ran back upstairs to hide but it was to late because Jeff caught me.

"What you think you doing lil miss girl?"

"Let me go Jeff." I said while kicking, trying to get loose in his grip.

Before I knew it he slapped me making me fall on the ground.

He immediately start taking my pants off and playing with me.

He put two fingers inside of me while slapping on me. Then he pulled out his man hood and told me to suck him up. 

I said no but that just made him mad. He pulled my hair and place my mouth around his man hood and start jerking my head back and forth making me suck him up.

He jerked my head then he kept my head down on his man hood ,causing me to gag.

Kimberly POV (Anaya mom)

Soon as I got off the phone with Anaya, I pulled up to Ihop.

I order Anaya, Keauna, and I  some chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, sausages, and bacon.

I paid for the food and went to Keauna's place to pick her up and drove back home.

I got home and seen Jeff car and I knew something was wrong because what Anaya told me.

So I told Kee to grab my gun out of the glove department and she did as I said with no questions asked.

I put my gun on silent so the neighbors wouldn't hear the gun shots. I opened the door and told Kee to stay downstairs while I go upstairs.

When I got up stairs, I could hear my baby girl screaming for help and that's what I did.

I busted in the room to see Jeff rapping my daughter and next think you know........

    POW POW POW