Chapter 15

Anaya pov

Once the doctor got thru with all these damn test, he finally said I could go.

I called Travis to come get me but he never showed up, so I just called kee.

10 minutes later kee signed the released papers and we were on our way to the trap.

I got out the car and went straight to Jay's office because I really wanted to be his partner and get my money up.

Walking in his office I seen him counting money and he looked up and seen me and immediately got up to hug me.

"Sup sis." He said.

"Nothing but look I wanna be in the game."

"Whoa nah, you know there's a lot of work to be put in to this."

"Yea well teach me, I'm a fast learner."

"Why do you even wanna do this in the first place?" He asked.

"Because I wanna get revenge on Jeff because I know he shot me."

"This game comes with a lot of haters and a lot of people wanting what you got so just be careful."

But I really wanted to know was a yes or a no because I didn't have time for big ass speech.

"Yea yea yea whatever, so you gone put me on or not?" I asked with a slick attitude.

He finally gave in and handed me a gun and said to go down to the back and get gun lessons from one of his boys.

I left his office a happy ass bitch.

As I was shooting all I could think about was Jeff and how I was going to blow a bullet in his brain.

Jeff really fucked up and now I'm getting this fucked up attitude about everything.

I no longer give af about others except my squad and my mom because they the ones that came and see if I was good.

I never seen Travis  since I got out of the hospital and if he keep playing with me ima blow his brains out just like his fucking uncle.

_________________________

I know it was short but I wanted to update to let y'all know what's been up. As y'all can see anaya isn't that lil nice girl anymore. A lot is In store for u guys and if u have any questions don't hesitate to inbox or comment