Chapter 3

Kee POV

Hey you guys , my name is Keauna but my friends call me kee. I'm 18 years old, light skin ,my eyes are green but they changed from time to time.

My hair is long and naturally curly. I've been friends with Anaya every since the 6 grade and my girl has always been riding with me even when I was wrong and I knew she had my back and I damn sure had hers.

My boyfriend name is Jayden but everybody calls him Jay for short. Jay and I been together since we were freshmens.

I live in my house by myself since my mom passed for having breast cancer and I didn't know my dad.

I have a grandmother and a few cousins that stay here but I don't really talk to them like I should.

I was very independent and I had my own money, house,car,and I had a good job that gives out good money.

Sometimes when I get lonely I would have Jay spend a couple of days with me or Anaya when Jay wasn't over here.

Lately Jay has been acting strange but I didn't know why but sooner or later I was going to find out.

Anaya POV

So I decided to come to kee house since I didn't have to work and I didn't wanna come home to Jeff drunk ass.

I was so tired of Jeff bullshit every since that night , I just thought he did that night because he was so drunk and didn't know any better so I kept it to myself but now it's been going on for 2 years, I was tired of hiding it.

I didn't say anything to kee or my mom because I didn't know how to tell them but I told kee everything and I figured today was the day I told her everything that was going on with Jeff sick ass.

It was now 5 and we was up watching obsessed and talking shit the whole time about what we was going to do with that white bitch if she was to ever mess with our man.

So the movie was going off and that's when Kee started making small talk.

" what's been up with you?" She asked.

I took a deep breath before speaking. "Listen kee I have something important to tell you.

" spill the tea "

"ok listen kee one night when I got off of work I seen Jeff ass drunk as fuck and I was just 15 so he started to talk to me like I was some hoe but I  ignored his drunk ass because I have respect for my mom

so anyways I went to my room and he followed me and I told his drunk ass to get out but instead he hit me, which made my lip bleed

so i got up and I punched his ass back but that just made Jeff mad and he just started hitting me and before I could continue telling kee the story I just bust out in tears but I continue to tell her that he raped me and kee was hugging me as I cried on her shoulders.

Kee POV

After the movie was gone off I asked anaya what's been up because its been awhile since we hung out together after since we started working.

So anaya was telling me everything that's been going on with her and Jeff and I was so sad and disgusted at how Jeff did my best friend and I just wanted to kill his ass.

After anaya told me what happened with her I just wanted to be with my friend as she cried on my shoulder.

"why you didn't you tell your mom yet?" I asked as i wiped Anaya tears away.

She shrugged her shoulders. " I didn't know how to."

Well you have to and I'll be right by your side to tell her.