Chapter 1: Bye Bye Tools

Annabeth
"So... Truth or Dare?" My boyfriend smiled mischievously at me. I licked my lips and thought of the choices.
"Uh, dare." I said nervously. Percy's eyes lit up. Yup. I'm gonna regret this.
"Ok so you know how Leo is always working in bunker 9 like all day on the weekends?" Where was this going?
"Yeah..."
"I dare you to go in there and steal all of his tools and hide them in a place where he would never even think to look." I groaned and flopped over on the floor.
"He's totally going to kill me!!!!" I complained. Percy just smirked and laughed.
"Yeah I know. But I dared you! Hop to it!"
************************************************
I silently snuck up to bunker 9. Percy held a video camera and I had an oversized laundry bag. Loud banging of a hammer ponded away, making the ground vibrate a little. My mind races with excuses.
"He's still in there, I can't steal all his tools while he's standing using them!" I hissed at Percy who was trying hard to keep a straight face.
"Figure something out Wise girl; you are a daughter of Athena!" If I lived through this, my hands will be giving his neck a real nice strong hug sometime in near future. I glared at him and cleared my throat. In the deepest voice I could manage, I yelled, "Leo get out here we need you at the cabin!" The hammering suddenly stopped as the door creaked open. Leo peaked out, then started sprinting toward the cabin, leaving the door wide open. Percy glanced at me and the door. I stuck my tongue out at him and ran into bunker 9.
A giant mess was there to greet me. Piles upon piles of nuts, bolts, and tools sat around a huge hunk of metal that somewhat resembled a robot. Kind of. Percy broke the silence.
"Better get to bagging tools!" He chuckled.
"I hate you" I snapped.
"I know" He winked and pressed recored on the video camera.

About a half hour later, I had finally gotten all of the tools into the bag. Thankfully, Leo had taken a looooooong time in the Hephaestus cabin, and maybe gotten a snack or something I don't know, but I got all of it done.
"Alright Wise girl, where are you going to hide all this?" He asked, badly hiding the fact that he was on the verge of tears from laughter. I glared at him and started to lug the 'bag o tools' out of bunker 9 when a voice cried,
"And just WHAT do you think your doing??"
A flaming figure loomed in the doorway. Percy backed up to the corner of the room. My face paled.
"I was..uh..going to...these aren't...IT WAS A DARE PLEASE DON'T HURT ME."
**********************************************
Eventually Leo calmed down and I escaped with only a couple of burns on my arms and the tips of my hair singed off. Percy asked Leo if he wanted to play Truth or Dare also, and of corse he said yes.
"Get ready for some real fun times everyone" Leo said rubbing his hands together maniacally.
On the way back to the cabin, we picked up Jason and Piper, plus Nico. As we all walked back to Percy's cabin, I noticed a trail of something that looked like golden silk in a winding line leading up to the Poseidon cabin. "Piper, do you see that too?" I pointed to the trail. She walked over to it and cautiously felt some of it. Her quizzical expression caught everyone else's attention. Jason was the first to say something.
"Is that...hair?"