Chapter 8: Supreme overlord of Sassiness

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!
Hoped you enjoyed Persassy back there, I'm just sitting here writing and enjoying some Fro Yo.
I LOVE FRO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok enough of that. Now onto the chapter!
--------------------------------------------------
Jason

I'm really hating Percy's dare.
Not only did I have to confess that Percy was more awesome than me, but I had to yell it to the entire camp!

As we walked up to the pavilion, the handcuff connecting me and Piper clanked mockingly. Which reminded me...

"Uh, can I be unhooked now? Please?"

Annabeth looked at the chains on our hands.
"I um... kinda forgot the key in the cabin."

Percy gasped.
"No way! Annabeth forgot something!"

Annabeth glared daggers at him, which effectively shut him up. Percy held up his hands in surrender.

"Sorry! Just sayin'"

I looked behind me at the rest of our group. Rapunzel's long hair was now braided with many flowers (don't really know where she got those) and was laughing with her boyfriend Eugene.
Elsa was chatting with Anna and Kristoff-I could hear something about a snowman. Thalia was carving Something into her bow. Frank and Hazel walked hand in hand, while Merida and Ariel were bringing up the back. You could have spotted them from a mile away with all that fiery red hair. They were talking to Leo, who looked very happy to be surrounded by girls.

"Jason."

I wonder what ever happened to Calypso? They had been dating about a month after the war.

"Jason."

Maybe they were still dating, she was just away somewhere.

"Jason!"

I'm just glad that Leo's not dead. We thought he was when he defeated Gaea, but he turned out to have the physicians cure all along!

"Jason!!!!!!"

"What?"

"I've been calling your name for like 5 minutes!!" Piper practically yelled in my ear.

"Heh heh...sorry."

She just rolled her eyes at me and gestured to the pavilion.

"You'll start here and then go around to the cabins."
Percy said to me.

Groaning, I faced toward camp. I felt a grin creep up my lips. Percy only dared me to say 'I'm more awesome then you'... Not directly me or him...

"I'm more awesome then you!"
My voice echoed across the hills.

"Wait that's not what yo- Oh-h-h-h you sneaky little..." Percy said angrily. I flashed him a smile.

"Well-that is what is you dared me to say!"

Percy just glared at me.

---------------------------------------------------

After telling about half of the cabins and the big house I was more awesome then them, we reached the Ares cabin. Loud punk rock music blared from the windows, making the ground vibrate. Yelling and screaming could be heard from behind the door. The wild boars head that hung below the roof stared at me as if to pick a fight. Taking a deep breath, I shouted over the sounds,
"I'M MORE AWESOME THAN YOU!"

All of the sudden everything went silent.
Uh oh.
The screen door slammed open to reveal a hoard of angry campers. In front of them, Clarisse stood holding a giant spear.