Chapter 12: Smolder

Hey guys!
I don't have much going on, so on to the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annabeth

I scanned the room looking for my target. Everyone had gone, except for Travis, Frank, and Eugene.

"Eugene, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

Tangled was my favorite Disney movie, at least it was one that I wasn't forced to watch by Percy (see if you can guess).

"I dare you to go into the Aphrodite cabin and do the smolder."

He facepalmed himself.
"Why does everyone expect me to do that? Alright fine."

<(~.~)>

Rapunzel, Piper and I were crouched underneath a window box that was growing sickly sweet pink flowers.
I positioned the video camera behind some dirt and grass and hit recored.

Eugene rolled his eyes at us and knocked. Tiffany answered the door. She was a new camper this year, one of many.

"Hey you look familiar... do I know you or something?"

"Uh, maybe. So have you ever seen Tangled?"

Tiffany's eyes widened.
"Yes! That's my favorite disney movie!!!"

"Then I guess you'll like this; here comes the smolder."
Eugene flipped his hair to one side and twisted his mouth to a cross between a smug smile and a sour face like he had eaten a lemon with unripe pineapple juice. Tiffany took one look and started jumping up and down.

"OH MY GOSH NO WAY YOUR FLYNN RIDER!!!!!!!!!!!"

I heard Rapunzel let out a giggle. Tiffany jerked her head to where we were hiding.

"What was that?"

"Um, nothing! Just the wind I guess. Well it was nice meeting you, I'll see you around!"
With that he shot off back to our cabin. Tiffany stood there for a while, then shrugged and walked back into her cabin.

When we got back to the cabin, Eugene was already there and telling the story. His version was totally different then what I showed on the video camera.

"Ok so it's my turn right?"
Eugene said looking at me. I nodded.

"Hm... Travis, truth or dare?"

**************************************

Hey guys!
Sorry for the short chapter, again.
I'm working on another story but I'm gonna get like 5 chapters done before I post it.
So vote!
Comment!
And Follow!
Have a great day guys.