Chapter 6: Poor Unfortunate Souls

Hola! I have learned to speak Spanish!
Taco!
Enchilada!
Live mas.
Lol sorry if that was corny.
Onto la capulo! (I think that's how you say chapter I have no idea)
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Ariel
I sat by Percy, watching as our little group became more and more disoriented. It was Elsa's turn now. I watched her icy blue eyes scan the circle, almost hearing the gears grinding around in her head. Her gaze wavered on me and Percy. It didn't faze me one bit. I had my dinglehopper, which everyone calls a 'fork' (pfft, what do they know?) and I was sitting in Poseidon's cabin, who was my Grandfather. I couldn't be more at home! My thoughts were interrupted by Elsa's cool voice.

"Ariel, truth or dare?"

All eyes were on me. I was unfortunately used to that, always being the late one and stuff.
"Dare."

Elsa grinned. Was in to deep?(a/n hehehe water puns)

"I dare you to go around Camp singing the melody you did with Ursula and then just stop suddenly. If anyone asked you if your ok, then you have to write somewhere 'Sea witch cursed me: are you my true love?' "

Wow. That was a very detailed dare. But I liked it! Everyone else seemed to indicate also.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Moments later, I was outside on the bank of the lake. Elsa and the rest of our crew were crouched behind a pile of drift wood. I could see a small hole where the video camera lens poked through. I rolled my eyes and bit back a giggle. A breeze blew my hair out to one side. About five seconds later, I heard the footsteps of maybe three campers. A hand poked out from the drift wood pile and made a shooing motion. Another gave me a thumbs up. I could hear faint laughter as the hands disappeared. Taking a deep breath, I started to sing.
(A/n Imagine beautiful singing) "Aaaaaaah aaaaaah! Aaaaaah aaaaah aaah! Aaah aaah aaaaaaah aah ah aa-"
I cut my singing short and started gasping for air. The two demigods looked over at me with different expressions of worry. One girl with light brown skin and curly hair ran over to me. A tall, muscular Chinese boy followed after her.
"Are you ok?" The boy asked me.

"Is she choking? I know the hemlich!"

I quickly shook my head. I tried motioning that I couldn't speak.

"Did you loose your voice?"

I nodded. Looking around on the ground, I found a stick and started to write in the soft sand. They both stared at it, attempting to read my cursive.

"Sandwitch.....no Sea witch! Cursed me, are you my... Two... No...true! Love."
He turned to face the girl standing next to him. Her face was tinged red a little. The grip on the hilt of her golden sword. I gulped. The boy turned to me and said.

"I uh...well this is kind of awkward...this is my GIRLFRIEND Hazel."
He nearly yelled the word 'girlfriend'.
I couldn't hold back a laugh. It rolled out of me and had me dying on the hot sand. The two looked at me like I was going insane. The girl, Hazel, asked me;
"Ok what's going on. This is weird."

I controlled my breathing again and told them about the dare.

"Well you had me fooled. I actually thought you were....uh I mean...good acting." Said Frank, the tall Chinese boy who was Hazels boyfriend.

"Ok you guys can come out now."
I yelled over to the pile of driftwood. Everyone emerged laughing and clutching their sides.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our group had grown by two. Frank and Hazel sat on the floor next to Rapunzel and Eugene. My turn now!!! My eyes flitted around the room, thinking of ideas and victims. Huh. This might be harder then it looks!

Sorry about how slow I've been. I'm trying to get out a new chapter every day, but tonight...curse you science homework!!!!!!
Please vote!
Comment!
And follow!
Love y'all xoxox