Chapter 3: Can you feel the Love?

Hope you all liked that last chapter, yay more Disney characters!
Also, shoutout to @Nicole_-
Follow her and check out some of her stories!
*cheesy British accent* Now, on with the show!!
###############################
Leo
I sat now next to Elsa and Merida. And freaking out. I loved Frozen and now was sitting mere centimeters away from the Let It Go singing ice queen herself.
squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Please tell me I did that in my head. I wasn't the only one fangirling-Percy looked so exited to be sitting next to Ariel. He was beaming from ear to ear, quietly humming 'Under the Sea'.

Annabeth scoured the room in search of her first victim. Her eyes landed on me. Uh oh.
"Leo, truth or dare?"
"Dare" I said confidently. Annabeth thought for a moment.
"I dare you to go into the Aphrodite cabin and burn all the perfume you can find." All my confidence ran screaming down the hillside all the way to Texas.
"...is it to late to say truth?" I hoped.
Annabeth nodded. I let out a big sigh, and got up from my seat. As we approached the cabin, I felt more and more of my breakfast coming up my throat. Not just from fear, but dang these Aphrodite kids wore a ton of perfume! I opened the door and headed for the wall of perfumes. Seriously, there was a whole wall dedicated to bottles of perfume. Now kind of wishing I had a gas mask, I lit my hand on fire and shot it at a bottle. The scent slowly seeped out as the glass melted, catching another bottle on fire. Ohhhh boy.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
Hordes of Aphrodite children chased me to the river. Different perfume smells followed them, as of the smell of plastic and glass. Breathing hard, I ran into the Poseidon cabin. Everyone sat in the circle laughing their heads off. Except for...
"Uh, where are Jason and Percy?"
"They filmed the whole thing" Annabeth gasped through giggles. As if on cue, the door flung open as Percy and Jason staggered through the door. Percy was holding a video camera. Jason bolted the door.
"Those guys can run significantly fast in high heels. Leo, you might wanna watch your back." Jason managed between breaths. Suddenly there was banging on the other side of the door. My knees started to shake. I hid behind Elsa.
"Their after me!!! Save meeeeeee!" Elsa just shook her head. The pounding stopped, and I could hear faint mumbling. Footsteps grew farther away and then silence. Rapunzel peaked out the window.
"Their gone."
I breathed a sigh of relief.
"Well THAT was a close one. Now, I believe it is my turn." I pretended to stroke a beard. Scanning the room, my eyes locked on Merida. Hehehehehehe...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Vote, comment, and follow!!! Give me some ideas for dares! Byeeeeeee