Chapter 10: Fixer-Upper

Hi-dee-hi everyone!
Hope y'all are having a great day, I know I am!
Now, we would like you to relax, let us pull up a chair, as the dining room proudly presents...
Your chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristoff
Light filtered through the windows of the Artemis cabin. I sat up rubbing my eyes and looked around. Rapunzel was already up and dressed. She sat at a vanity squeezing out her long, wet hair into a bucket, which was now half full.
Ariel sat next to her, humming and brushing her hair with a fork. Still don't know why she does that.
Merida, Anna and Eugene were all still asleep. Anna's red hair was a frizzy tangled mess, but I thought she still looked beautiful.
Elsa wasn't in her bed, but the water was running so I guessed she was taking a shower.

I got up, stretched, and went over to Anna's bedside.

"Hey Anna. Time to get up now!"
I whispered to her. My response was a snore. I shook her shoulder.

"Come on Anna, get up! It's almost time for breakfast."

She just a rolled over and mumbled,
"Five more minutes Kristoff!"

I whipped the bedspread off, exposing her snowman pajamas. She curled up into a ball and opened her eyes.

"Morning sunshine."

"Ugh..morning..."

Eventually she rolled out of bed and got dressed. Almost five minutes before breakfast was supposed to begin, Merida finally woke up and got dressed. Her wild red hair was puffed out all over the place, but she didn't really seem to care.

A loud ringing filled the air and we all filed out the door. When we got there, the pavilion was flooded with campers scrambling to get their food. I pilled my plate high with bacon, eggs and French toast, plus hot sauce.

We moved to go to the Artemis table, but Percy called us over to his.

"So how did you all sleep last night?"
He asked with a mouthful of what looked like blue pancakes.

Merida nodded feverishly and so did Anna. They were the two heaviest sleepers I had ever known.

"Well I hope you guys are ready for another day of torture-I mean fun..."
He grinned.

Anna piped up.
"Oh also is it ok if I invited this kid named Conner and Travis Stoll to play with us?"

Percy started to nod and then almost choked on his pancakes.
"You did what?!"

Anna looked surprised.
"Well, yeah I thought it would be ok..."

Percy groaned.
"The Stoll brothers are the worst pranksters in the camp! They come up with some pretty deadly dares and horrible truths. I mean, it's fine if they play, but I'm just warning you in advance."

Soon enough, breakfast was over and we headed over to the Poseidon cabin to continue our game. After we all got there, Leo stood up.

"We are gathered here today to play the sacred game of Truth or Dare. Jason, may I get a thunder?"

Jason pointed to the ceiling and the sky rumbled.

"Thank you. Now, let the best man, or woman, win! And may the odds be ever in your favor! Anna, I think it was your turn right?"

"Yuppers"

"Why does everyone keep saying that! It's my thing!!!!"
Percy yelled.

Anna rolled her eyes and focused her gaze on Piper.

"Piper, truth or dare?"

She started to say dare, but then stopped herself.
"Truth."

Conner and Travis groaned.

"Hey it's called TRUTH or dare. I can say whichever."

Anna didn't seem fazed.
"Ok then, tell us a story of the cutest thing Jason has done for you."

Piper blushed.
"Well, when we got back from our quest and the war with Gaea was over, Jason and I went on a date like a week or two after. He took me out to a park at sunset and we flew above the clouds. Afterwards, we had a moonlight picnic under the stars."

There were numerous 'awwwws' from around the room. Piper smiled and kissed Jason on the cheek.

"Ok so now it's my turn. Hazel, truth or dare?"

"Um, dare."

"Hmmm...I dare you and Frank to act out the Princess and the Frog. Frank, turn into a frog and then Hazel, you kiss him."

Frank sighed.
"Why does everyone ask us to do that? Fine. A dare is a dare."

I watched as he started to shrink, and where he had been standing, there was now a large green frog. Hazel picked him up and was about to kiss him when Piper stopped her.

"Wait! You have to talk to each other!"

Hazel rolled her eyes.
"You want a kiss?"
She said to frog-Frank.

Frog-Frank nodded and puckered his green lips. Hazel shuddered.

"Do I have to on the lips?"

Piper nodded.

"Ok then...."

She closed her eyes and gave him a peck on his lips. Jason caused a wind to whirl around frog-Frank, lifting him off the ground as he turned back to human.
Frank stood blushing. Hazel hugged his waist.

"You know, I like to kiss you much more when your not a frog."
She planted a kiss on his cheek and Frank blushed even more.

"FRAZEL MOMENT!!!"
Percy yelled. Annabeth facepalmed herself.

"He's so protective of them."
She whispered to Ariel who was sitting next to her.

"Alright it's my turn now."
Hazel said. She scanned the room, her golden eyes landing on me.

"Kristoff, truth or dare?"

"Truth."
I answered simply.

Conner and Travis groaned again.

"Are you guys really gonna do that every time someone picks truth?"

"Maybe..."
Travis implied.

"Ok, since we're going with the whole love theme right now, tell us when you knew you were in love with Anna."

I could see Anna blushing from the corner of my eye.

"Really, it was when I bright her to visit my family, the trolls. They kept telling her about my flaws, but she didn't really care. When I told them that she was already engaged, I had to tell myself that she was already taken, and I didn't have a chance with her. After I had brought her back to the castle, I felt so broken hearted. Then the storm came, and she sacrificed herself for Elsa, and the rest is history. Love you Anna."

"Aww, I love you too Kristoff!"
Anna said, giving me a hug and a kiss.

Leo pretend to wipe a tear.
"That was beautiful. Kristanna forever!"

I laughed and looked around the room.

"Conner, truth or dare?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay long chapter!
Hope y'all liked that one.
Vote!
Comment!
And Follow!!!
Have a great weekend!
Byeeeeeee...