Chapter 9: Do you wanna build a Snowman?

Hey hey hey!
How is all youz guyz, I hope good.
Now without further ado-onto the chapter!
Yay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anna
After we literally had to pry Rapunzel and Eugene off of each other, which resulted in Percy giving them a quick shower, we headed back to the cabin.
It was Rapunzel's turn now, she decided to go to tonight before we all went to sleep. Since we were all visiting, we would be sleeping in the Artemis cabin, because it was always empty for some reason.
Rapunzel scanned the room before turning to me.

"Anna, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"
I said excitedly.

"I dare you to knock you on the door of each cabin and sing do you wanna build a snowman-at least the first verse."

I felt my face go a little pink.
"ALL the cabins?"

"Yuppers."

"Hey that's my thing!"
Percy yelled at Rapunzel, pretending to pout like a little boy.

"Ok we get it Percy. Now anyone who wants to follow me, I'm out!"

I got three people. Rapunzel carried the video camera, and Elsa and Kristoff trailed behind her.

"Hmmm...let's start with the Hermes cabin."
Rapunzel whispered to me. The sky was now turning a light purple. If you looked close enough, you could see some stars beginning to creep out into the night.

I made my way up to the door of the cabin. From inside, I could hear teenagers laughing, mixed in with multiple sounds of whoopee cushions being sat on.

Taking a deep breath, I knocked on the door.

"Elsa?"
I made my voice sound like a 5 year old.
"Do you wanna build a snow-maaan?
Cmon lets go and play.
I never see you anymore, come out the door, it's like you've gone away!"

The door suddenly flung open and I faced a red head boy with a sneaky glint in his eyes.

"WE USED TO BE BEST BUDDIES!
AND NOW WE'RE NOT.
I WISH YOU WOULD TELL ME WHYY!"

I grinned at him and introduced myself.

"That was some..interesting..singing! I'm Anna. It's a pleasure to meet you mr...?"

"I'm Conner Stoll."
His eyes widened.

"Wait, your name is Anna?!"

I nodded.

He then looked behind me, and his gaze landed on Elsa. Her hair was back in a braid and her blue crop top flowed in the nights breeze. She was obviously kind of bored, because she was creating little snowflakes and shooting them into the air.

"And.. Is t-that Elsa?!?!?!???!!!?"
Conner's voice sounded an octave higher.

"Um yeah. She's my sister. How do you know her name?"

He looked at me dumbfounded.
"What you don't think I've seen Frozen?"

"Huh?"

"Never mind. So what are you guys doing?"

"Oh we're playing truth or dare. I'm the last one for the night. Would you like to join us tomorrow?"

Conner smiled.
"Of course I would! Would it be ok if my brother Travis tagged along?"

"Uh, sure! The more the merrier I guess! Well, I have to go. See you tomorrow?"

"You bet! Bye Anna."

"Bye!"

He closed the door and I could hear a muffled scream of excitement.

I headed to the next cabin and continued to knock and sing. Sometimes scurrying away before anyone could come to the door, sometimes getting caught and having to explain.
Every once and awhile, the whole cabin would burst into song, which was really fun.

___________________________________

We finished up with the Poseidon cabin, which ended up in a large group sing-along.

"Ok so do you guys know where your staying for the night?"
Annabeth asked us.

"I think it's the Artemis cabin. Our stuff is already in there. We'll be here for the next two days."
Kristoff responded.

"Well then you better get a move on. The cleaning Harpies will eat anyone who's out after curfew."
Percy concluded.

After everyone said their good nights, all of us headed out to our cabins.

The cabin had multiple beds with silvery sheets and comforters. Stars were painted on the ceiling, making it seem like we were camping outside.

Ariel went to take a shower and walked by Merida, who was passed out snoring on a bed. Rapunzel covered herself in a blanket and changed into her PJs, which was a pair of fuzzy purple shorts and a matching tank with a sun on it. The boys followed Merida's lead and flopped onto their beds. Rapunzel snuggled up against Eugene and fell asleep. Kristoff came over to my bed and gave me a good night kiss before covering himself with the blankets.

Rain started lightly falling onto the roof, and I fell asleep listening to the soothing sound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all enjoyed that!!! Two chapters in one week!!!
Vote!
Comment! And follow!!
Byeeeeee