Chapter 2: Wait, Disney?

Sorry if that last chapter was crummy, and I'm also sorry for not doing a little authors note thingy before hand like I've seen in EVERY BOOK. Hope you enjoy!!
Oh I almost forgot- shoutout to my first follower @greenflire! Check out some of her books!!!!
Ok now back to the story...
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Percy
"Is that...hair?"
Everyone was staring at the pile of hair leading up to my cabin, which was just weird ok? I didn't know ANYONE that has hair this long, even the gods. And Aphrodite could have some pretty long hair when she wanted to. I drew riptide and slowly advanced toward the cabin. Annabeth, Jason and Piper did the same. Leo lit his hands on fire. As soon a we got to the porch, I ran in yelling at the top of my lungs. Almost as soon I had gotten through the door, I heard a loud thud, then a shriek. Someone-or something-ran to the corner of my room and hid behind a bunk bed. Jason and I exchanged confused looks. He nodded at me to check it out. Cautiously, I walked over to the bunk bed. There, a girl dressed in a purple tank top and white paint splattered shorts was huddled in the corner of the bed. She held a frying pan pointing it in my direction as if it was a weapon. Her large green eyes looked scared yet fierce, and were staring at my sword. Yeah, probably not such a comforting thing to see. I capped riptide and the girls eyes widened.
"How'd you do that?" She asked.
I shrugged. Annabeth came up beside me.
"What's your name?"
"I'm Rapunzel"
"Wait." I could see the gears turning in Annabeth's head.
"I knew you looked familiar! Are you disney?" Rapunzel nodded. Piper was so exited she looked about to burst
"OH MY GOSH NO WAY TANGLED IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE!!!!!!!!" Rapunzel looked confused. Piper blushed. "Uh, never mind."
Leo spoke up. "So we were just about to start playing truth or dare. You wanna play?" Rapunzel thought about it for a moment then nodded.
"I'm not the only one here, can my friends come in and play also?" It was my turn to nod now. Piper seemed to be getting more and more exited.
"Are all your friends Disney?"
"Uh huh"
Piper looked like she was going to hyperventilate.
"What are their names????"
"Well there's Elsa, Anna, her boyfriend Kristoff, Merida, Ariel, and my boyfriend Eugene." I almost stopped breathing.
"Wait. You are friends with ARIEL?!????!!!!!!!"
"Um, yes? Is it a problem cause she doesn't have to c-" I cut her off.
"NONONONONONONO!!!!!! ITS FINE PLEASE TELL HER TO COME PLEASE" Out of the corner of my eye I could see Annabeth rolling her eyes.
"What?"
"Ohhhh nothing."
Leo broke the awkwardness saying that we should probably get started. "Bring in your friends and we shallst begin!"
**************************************************************************************************