Chapter 4: Shoot-off

Hey hey everyone!!! Please send in some ideas for dares, I'm running short! Shoutout to
*bad lumeaire imitation* Enjoy le chapter!!
###############################
Merida
"Merida, truth or dare?" Leo asked me. I stuck out my chest.
"Dare." Leo glanced over at my bow and arrows at my side. He grinned evilly.
"I dare you to find Thalia and challenge her to a shoot-off."
Annabeth, Percy, Jason, and Piper looked at me with a mixture of 'your dead' and 'I'm sorry'.
"Oh well, can't be THAT bad. Let's get this show on the road!"

It was only when we got to the shooting area that I started to feel nervous. After all, I would most likely throttle anyone who came and challenged my skills. Thalia was probably not that different.
And I was right.
I marched up to her, looked her in the eyes and said,
"I challenge you to a shootin' contest. Winner takes all."
I could see the fire blazing behind her eyes. Her black hair waved in the breeze, but she never stopped staring at me. After what seemed like an eternity, Thalia chuckled.
"You've got some guts huh? Well we'll see about that. Let the contest begin."
She sounded so deathly calm I nearly ran for it there. But I put on my brave face(a/n no pun intended) and knocked an arrow. Thalia did the same. Piper held the video camera and pressed recored. Leo called,
"First to get 11 bulls-eyes is the winner! On your mark...get set...GO!!"

Arrows where flying so fast it was insane. Thalia got her first Bulls-eye after two tries. I got mine shortly after. In about a minute, both of us had about 5 arrows sticking out from the center of the target. 20 seconds later, it was down to the final three. I had eight, so did Thalia. I reached in my quiver to grab another arrow an instead, I grabbed air. My face paled. I couldn't have run out of arrows! I looked over at Thalia, who had an unfair advantage. I guess it was a magical quiver or something, because it was bulging with arrows as if none had been shot at all.
"Uh, could we call for a short time out? I um, ran out of arrows."

Thalia lowered her bow and raised an eyebrow at me.
"All right, but make it snappy. I like to delay victory."

Quickly I scurried to the target and started to gather the ones that hadn't been hit in the middle, when something whizzed past my ear. I caught my breath and turned to face Thalia.
"Shouldn't I uh get out of your way first?"
I said shakily.

"No no, your fine."

"Heh heh...ok..."

She knocked another arrow. I stood, to stunned to move, as she let go of the string. It pinned one of my flaming red curls to the board. In a matter of moments, a line of arrows surrounded my body in an outline of where I stood on the target. Thalia aimed the last one at my throat. She smirked.

"I win."

I gulped and nodded feverishly and ran away from the target over to my friends.

"Hey Thalia, do you wanna join our game of truth or dare?" Annabeth called.

Thalia smiled and looked over at me.

"Is that why you challenged me?"

"Yeah."

She laughed.
"You know, you'd make an amazing hunter. Call me sometime if your interested."
..........................................................
I looked around the room for who I would ask next, thinking of something I could do that would be absolutely hilarious to watch or listen to.
Not Anna or Kristoff, couldn't think of anything for them. Leo had just gone. I didn't know Percy or Annabeth very well. Ariel was combing her hair with a fork. Rapunzel was my best friend. And Piper just looked to darn sweet. That left me with Eugene, Jason, and Elsa.
Hmmmmm...Elsa...

Please Vote, Comment, and Follow!!!!!
Have a great week! ;-) <3