Fake plant

Based off meme

Lena had just come back from Ikea having just brought a new fake plant for hers and Kara's apartment wanting to spice up the simple and plain white and grey theme it would bring some life into it

Lena had just come back from Ikea having just brought a new fake plant for hers and Kara's apartment wanting to spice up the simple and plain white and grey theme it would bring some life into it .

Lena considered buying a real plant but seeing how busy she got with being the CEO of L-Courp and how Kara was always busy with being Supergirl and working at CatCo she thought it was best to get fake ones as then they didn't have to water it and have to deal with a floppy plant ruining the atmosphere.

She head a thumb on the balcony, she turned her head to see Kara walking into the living room haven flown home despite being in her civilian clothing, Lena sighed that girl would never learn she's surprised that knows seen her and outed her secret, Kara Danvers is meant to be known as human she couldn't fly , Lena rolled her eyes at her girlfriends reckless behaviour.

"Hey lee" Kara greeted happily as she walked into the living room .

"Hey kar , are you on your lunch break " Lena asked her girlfriend wanting to spend a bit of time with her, she felt a bit lonely , it was her day off .

"Hmmm, yes I came to see you" Kara stated as she sat on the couch.

"I brought food " she exclaimed placing food on the table, of course it was Chinese.

"Oh thank you so much " Lena smiled happily she was starting to get a bit peckish and despite how unhealthy Lena knew the food Kara brought home was she still would happily eat it over cooking.

"Umm the potstickers all mine okay " Kara pouted at her , to which she rolled her eyes .

"I know Kara you say this all the time I won't touch the potstickers " she reassured .

"Good " they both sat and ate their lunch , before talking about there days .

"Oh before I forget, I brought a new plant for our apartment today "

"Omg wait really " Kara asked excitedly.

"Yeah , I put them out already " Lena told her pointing to the one behind them .

"Omg I can't believe it , this is such a huge step for us it's our first form of life we are going to look after together, it's our chance to see if we can look after life together , this is good Lena I'm going to water it every day , I promise " Kara explained with joy and commitment , dedicating herself towards the plants .

"Umm, Kara" Lena called out wanting to reveal the truth , Kara didn't give her the chance to explain.

"Yeah it's amazing isn't it" Kara beamed which caused Lena's heart to melt .

"Y-yeah " Lena didn't have it in her to tell Kara the truth , when she told her about them she looked so excited and happy, the way she spoke passionately about the plants was just adorable, she didn't have the hurt to tell her she didn't want to shatter her hopes and dreams.