𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

When San woke up the next morning something felt off. He couldn’t quite point it out since he still had one food in his dreamland, the smile of a blond boy following him. He was afraid to wake up and lose this image again.

He probably drifted back to sleep a few times before realizing the aching in his bones.

This finally lead him back to reality where it turned out that the thing he was hugging was not his beloved Shiber but… someone´s waist?

His whole body stiffened at the realization, trying to remember what happened the night before and then Wooyoungs face popped up in the back of his mind causing the confused boy to relax almost instantly.

Finally calming down he used his chance to analyse the situation he was in. He must have fallen asleep during the movie.

He and Wooyoung where still on the couch which explained his aching muscles considering the fact that said furniture was a bit small for two people lying next to each other.

The more interesting fact was how they ended up entangled like that. Heat creeped up to San´s face when he tried to figure out which body parts even belonged to him.

The most obvious part where still his arms hugging the others waist tightly, in return Wooyoung had one arm around his shoulder while the taller ones head rested on the other one.

Their legs were entwined to the point where San did not dare to move out of fear to wake the other up with even the slightest movement.

So instead he decided to wait for the other one to open his eyes on his own. It was Sunday anyways so it wouldn’t hurt to just lay in bed a bit longer.  

He used the chance to admire the other boy who was still soundly asleep. Lately San had gotten the impression that Wooyoung was losing weight and it became more obvious up this close.

He was slightly worried about it, partly because he loved these adorable, squishable cheeks which of course he would never admit.

At the same time he really wanted to ask the other boy if he was okay, just to make sure.

While one was lost in his thoughts the other one slowly woke up, the first thing he saw being a head of black hair in front of his face, staring off into space.

The smile that had kept it´s place on his face over night deepened and he couldn’t help but chuckle, needing to express the happiness boiling inside of his chest.

The sound and sudden movement of his pillow alarmed the taller boy who instantly snapped back into reality. Unfortunately for Wooyoung, the second their eyes met he realized how close they were and he instantly turned into a tomato.

It was like their roles switched all of a sudden since San got already used to the situation they were in after he woke up while the other had to get his way too fast beating heart under control again.

At the same time neither of the two wanted to get up. It was only when San remembered his beloved sister and that she was likely to get up soon as well and someone needed to make breakfast.

He let out a sigh, taking a last look at Wooyoung´s blushed face up close before reluctantly letting go of his body.

When he finally stood on his feet, all of his muscles protesting after being stiff for an entire night, he put on a smirk and offered the other to take his hand so he could help him up.

“What would you like for breakfast?”