𝐨𝐧𝐞

Why do you never smile?
I would do everything to see
a smile on your face
-WY

San scanned the small note on his desk with a confused frown. Why would someone leave this there? He looked from the kind of messy handwriting down to the two letters at the end of the piece of paper.

There was only one person in this class with these initials but there was no way…. The brown-haired boy could feel someone glaring at him and he instantly looked up, meeting eyes with the student he just had in mind.

Wooyoung, the outgoing little boy who was always surrounded by his friends looked at him, but instantly adverted his eyes when he met Sans. That was strange, the boy looked flustered and tried to hide behind his blond bangs.

So, it really was Wooyoung who wrote the letter? Does this even count as a letter? And what was he trying to say?
After his head started hurting from all the questions, he decided to ignore the paper, tossed it into his bag and waited for the teacher to enter.

The blonde probably just lost a bet and had to approach the scary kid. Not that San saw himself as scary but most of his classmates got easily uncomfortable whenever he was around or tried to find an excuse to avoid him in the first place.

It was a behaviour he got used to over the time and eventually came to cherish. He didn’t have to waste his time with unnecessary chitchat and most off his classmates weren't really the type of person you can have comfortable conversations with.

But the thought of the blond boy was stuck in his head for the rest of the day. He was someone who was friendly to everyone so the taller boy probably shouldn’t pay any mind to it, but the questions didn’t leave him alone.