𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

After class the taller boy instantly got up and walked to the tables in the front where all the cool kids sat.

He could catch a piece of conversation between the blond and his best friend who appeared like he felt guilty for something.

“…too many times. If I knew that I wouldn’t have done it, you know that I just wanted to…”

San didn’t pay much attention to Yeosang´s words and before he could say anything interesting for his silent classmate to hear he noticed him approaching and instantly shut up, giving his blond best friend a warning look.

Wooyoung seemed a bit irritated at first, then turned around to get up and basically ran out of the room. San could only look at him leaving then turned around to the boy that was left behind.

“What do you want?” Yeosang´s angelic features were concealed by a frown as he looked the brown haired boy up and down.

“Nothing” San didn’t want to talk to him nor did he care. He needed answers, answers only the boy who constantly tried to hide from the taller could give him. So he decided to follow Wooyoung outside.

It wasn’t hard to guess that the blond would go to the toilet, so he waited next to the sink for him to come out. The second Wooyoung opened the door, he saw the other boy and froze.

The smaller one washed his hands without looking up at the person standing next to him even once and tried to hurry out.

Unfortunately, he bumped into a taller figure that blocked the blond boys way so he looked up, his eyes wide open as he finally met Sans gaze.