𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

It was the following weekend when San had the honour to welcome another unexpected guest to his house. This time he didn’t bother to open the door and his sister went instead.

When she called out that whoever was in front of the door was there to see him, San could feel his heart skip a beat like it already did so many times lately. Maybe he should get to the doctor and get checked for a heart disease.

Before he could waste more time on worrying about trivial things like this he finally got up and sprinted to the front door. Not at all expecting to see Kang Yeosang there, said looking rather grim.

Suni had already left the two standing there and Sans brain failed to process who was standing in front of him. His guest seemed to lose more of his patience with every passing second.

“Hi..?” the brown haired finally managed to utter something ready to face palm himself the next moment. Great, he sounded like a complete idiot.

Apparently Yeosang couldn’t stand watching him searching for words any longer and crossed his arms, finally saying something.

“We need to talk.” He was approximately the same height as Wooyoung but he somehow managed to seem much more intimidating then the blond boy San was used talking to.

“Sure… want to come in?” still a bit confused the taller boy invited him in and the two went up to his room where he could finally organize his thoughts.

“So, what is wrong? Did something happen to Woo?” as an answer to his concern San earned a scoff from Yeosang. Maybe it was because of the nickname he had for the friend but it was too late to take it back now anyways.

Yeosang who had sat down on his bed cross-legged stared at him like San was an complete idiot and he felt slightly uncomfortable with the look he was earning.

“I need to tell you something…” there was a short break like Woos friend was trying to figure out the right way to say whatever he wanted to or if he was about to change his mind before finally continuing.

“I really didn’t want to get involved in whatever this is but I think you should know a few things…. I know this really isn’t my place to tell you but I also know my best friend good enough to see when he needs my help.

I don’t know what on earth is wrong with you though so I need to know something first. How do you feel about Wooyoung?”

San had listened with rising curiosity but at the question his cheeks turned slightly pink. Should he really tell a stranger about the feelings he only currently discovered and had still trouble to wrap his head around himself?

“I… he is a great friend and I like… spending time with him. I like the way his eyes sparkle whenever he starts talking about movies. H

ow he seems to see the good in everyone and helps everyone to be the best version of themselves and how everyone feels comfortable around him. I absolutely love the way he laughs and I… I think I love him.”

The moment the words left his lips San clapped his hands over his mouth together, shock and embarrassment written all over his face. Well that escalated quickly.

Yeosang at the other hand seemed quit satisfied with the answer he got, even if he also had to advert his eyes for a second. The feeling like he shouldn’t intrude the relationship of the two only becoming worse.

“Good to know… I guess. Anyway, I can’t just tell you two to grow up and talk things out but I guess I can tell you something else instead. It’s about the notes you had on your desk a while ago….”

In response Sans arms fell down again and he listened attentively, a confused frown on his face. Worry creeping into the back of his mind.

“Don’t look at me like that it’s nothing bad. It is just that he already wrote these a pretty long while ago.

There were some actual letters and at some point I couldn’t stand it anymore so I might have taken one of the notes and placed them there.

That’s why he was so embarrassed when you found it. He didn’t want you to know but again, I wanted to help my friend or otherwise he would have never had enough courage to start a conversation with you.

No need to worry, the ones after that were placed by Wooyoung himself though. I just want you to understand that this wasn’t easy for him.

I don’t know if you have a good reason to stay away from him all of a sudden but I want you to consider his point of view as well. He left everyone who had a problem with you two being friends because you were what was more important to him and now you are leaving him out of nowhere?

I won’t force you to do anything but please, if you’re even in the slightest serious with him… at least talk to him.”

After Yeosang finished talking they were left in silence.