𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

“I am sorry if I annoyed you,
maybe this was a stupid idea”
-WY

San stared at the letter in disbelieve, he blinked a few times because he thought maybe the letters in front of him would change, but they never did.

He couldn´t be serious with this. Why on earth would the blond start this whole thing and then decide to run away from him?

After the talk he had with his sister the other day he felt confident about facing Wooyoung and talking things out, he was ready to ask the other boy the questions that were on his mind for a week now and then this.

It felt like everything he said yesterday suddenly became worthless and meaningless, like a dream you have but no one else will ever know what it was about. And then a sudden rush of anger flooded through his veins.

He couldn’t tell if he was angry at himself for letting the other boy getting somehow close to him or at the smaller for obviously trying to play with his feelings. Why did it have to be him? He never did anything to offend him, as far as he remembered they never even talked before.

He didn’t have much time to react because the moment he wanted to get up and confront Wooyoung the class started and he was forced to stay where he was.

It was probably good that the bell stopped him because even if he had the confidence to confront the blond he had no idea what he should have said and ending up as a blabbering mess in front of the boy and his friends would have been awful.

Not that he could focus on the things their teacher told them for even a second. His mind was completely occupied with the letter which somehow frustrated him more. When did he become completely obsessed just because of a few sentences?

Of course the person wandering through his mind didn’t turn around to look at him for even a second, but at the same time San noticed that Yeosang seemed to look in his direction a few times.

Though he couldn’t be sure because said always looked away before their eyes could meet.