𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

San managed to push away his thoughts and ignore the feelings swelling in his chest, instead returning to his mission of not burning down the kitchen.

Right afterwards Wooyoung returned to the kitchen, sitting down next to Suni who had already taken her seat at the table. This time the girl smiled at him again, her sceptic look from before was gone.

For all the blond boy knew her mood change was probably caused by the delicious smelling breakfast, how was he supposed to know that it was because her older brother had finally opened up to her.

The two started chatting and San joined in a little bit later after he was done preparing the food so all of them could start eating.

“Oh I just remembered, Woo? Did San let you sleep on the couch last night?” Suni looked away from the messy furniture you were able to see from the dining table and gave their guest a concerned look.

You could read from his face that Wooyoung didn’t quite knew how to react, bewildered by his new nickname but then decided to nod. The girls head instantly turned to her brother giving him an almost scolding glare.

“How could you? Don’t you have any manners? You should have let him sleep in your bed and taken the couch instead. Next time just tell me, I will throw him out of bed for you myself.”

While saying the last sentence she looked back at Wooyoung, giving him a awfully sweet smile.

The girl couldn’t wait to have the boy has her new brother-in-law and see her blood related brother happy. Not that anyone else at the table would have come to that conclusion….

So Wooyoung simply kept staring at her in confusion, not really knowing what to make out of the situation “Thanks…?”

Before his sister could answer again and keep babbling nonsense San stepped in with a sly smirk on his lips. With a sudden boost of confidence he leaned forward.

“I never said that I slept in my bed, did I?”

“But then…?” At his words Suni frowned in confusion, her eyes swept back to the admittedly small couch.

“So no need to throw me out of bed next time. I am pretty sure Woo wouldn’t mind sharing this as well.” San added, emphasizing the blond boys new nickname.

Suddenly being the centre of attention, heat creeped up to Wooyoungs cheeks. Mostly because he remembered how close he was to the other boy this night. If only the two siblings knew how much he would love to share a bed with San.

He nodded, hoping to avoid digging deeper into the topic and shoved a blueberry pancake into his mouth. While being busy with chewing he could hear a chuckle next to him.

Did San really just tease him?

There was a bunch of butterflies on the loose in his stomach and they decided to stay there during the rest of the day.