𝐬𝐢𝐱

Are you still mad at me?
-WY

This time San didn’t look up when he finished reading the question. He honestly didn’t know the answer himself.

The brown-haired boy had spent the whole weekend staring at these god damn roses and tried to figure out how he felt about the whole situation.

Why can’t Wooyoung just walk up and talk to him, why did the usually frankly boy write on a piece of paper instead of speaking to him directly? He crumpled the small letter and put it into his bag.

The taller boy could feel the others eyes on him when he did that, but he pretended not to mind his attention. He needed answers and this damned paper game would get them nowhere.

San made up his mind and planned on confronting the blond in their next break, what he did not expect was that said would have the same plan.

Therefore, it kind of irritated him when after the end of their lesson someone suddenly stood in front of his table, and his mind went completely blank when he looked up and looked at none other than Wooyoung himself.

“Hey” the boy raised his hand to an awkward wave, his cheeks burning red while San could just stare at him while trying to find the right words to say.

“I wanted to say sorry for not showing up… I didn’t know you were waiting for me, so I promised my friend to help her with a presentation”

These words made San feel even more pathetic. Of course, Wooyoung didn’t knew he was waiting for him, he never mentioned a time or even a date in the letter. Who was the older to expect from him that he would know his plan?

“Don’t worry… I didn’t wait for you anyways so don’t think about it too much” he said and hoped that the blond wouldn’t question his excuse any further.

To his surprise a look of disappointment crossed his angelic features and he stared at his toes.

“oh... then I am sorry for misinterpreting” when Wooyoung looked up again his face had become a shade darker then the pink that tainted his cheeks before and he tried to avoid looking at San.

“Actually I..” he didn’t really know what to say himself but he wanted to make the boy in front of him feel better but before he could find the right words, Wooyoung mumbled an excuse and almost fled from him.