Valentine Stood Up

• Y/N POV •

"Why the fuck would people want to meet you?" I asked Alex.

"Well, they think I'm sexy."

"Sucks for them." I shrug and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Why?

"Because they meet you for one day, and I get to see and kiss you everyday."

He lifted my chin and kissed me, "You're beautiful."

"And you're amazing." I kissed him again. "When does the tour start?"

"Next week."

"Next week?! You decide to tell me now?"

"They asked me like 15 minutes ago."

"Are you gonna be away long." I pouted.

"It will be the longest we've been away from each other.." He sighed and brushed off some hair from my forehead.

"Well we should do something." I shrug.

"Like what?" Alex smirks.

"Not that," I smack his shoulder. "A date. It is valentines day tomorrow."

"You're right." He gasps and jumps from his seat making my head fall to the empty couch.

"Im gonna go plan this! It's gonna be perfect!" He leans and kisses me. " I love you!" He says and leaves.

"L-love you too- you're already gone." I shook my head.

I heard another knock on the door and my heart leaped. Maybe its Alex!

I jumped from the couch and opened the door. I frowned seeing my sister and Michael by her side.

"Oh. it's you." I say looking at my sister. A white tape was around her nose.

"You're a bitch." She slightly smirked.

"I thought they would put you in an asylum." I admitted.

She shook her head chuckling a little. We both leaned in to hug each other but stopped.

"That was weird." She said.

"Yea, lets like- never do that again."

"Agreed."

"So, Michael is here?" I say sounding more like a question.

"Yea, I'm here." He answered for himself.

"Sorry if you hadn't noticed, but my sister can walk herself home."

"Sorry if u hadn't noticed, but your sister is my girlfriend and I wanted to make sure she was okay."

I was taken aback by his sass. It's rare to have that kind of sass to someone who just gave you sass. I had no comeback.

On to 'Plan R'.

'Act as if you were unfazed by the sass'

"I like you, you're cool. You're my new best friend." I said and hugged him.

He awkwardly hugged back. "okay.."

"WELL LETS GO SHALL WE?" Jenna yelled pulling us away.

She took Mikey's hand and gave me a glare. I just put my hands up in surrender.

VALENTINES DAY

15 hours 37 minutes 23 seconds and counting.

I sat on my lumpy couch and sighed. A little trickle of sweat trailed from my forehead, and I quickly wiped it away.

I was waiting for Alex.

3 hours ago....

Pretty sure it was 3 hours, I counted.

But here I am, still at my house. Dressed from head to toe. With a red velvet strapless dress and diamond studded flats.

The one time I actually get dressed.

Never thought it would be on Valentines Day getting stood up.

I brought the ice cream to my lips and ate a spoonful.

"Guess it's just you and me ice cream." I shrugged and put another spoonful in my mouth.

I felt something wet fall to my cheek. I looked up, to see if there was a leak. I slowly brought my hands to my cheek.

Tears. They were tears.

I was crying. I never thought I would be crying over a boy, I shouldn't be.

Maybe something happened to him. I hope not.

i was supposed to update earlier but it deleted my chapter and I got pissed

but i finally made it again

updating again in a few minutes