Just came to say ur a bitch

• Y/N POV •

Alex nudged me. "YUP YUP I'm his date." I said and smacked his shoulder grinning.

We heard someone call my name, so I went and took my coffee.

"So what do you want to do?" Alex asked as we stepped out of Starbucks.

"We could go back to my house." I shrugged and he nodded.

I leaded him to my room and he walked around. My bed wasn't so big but it had a cute floral blanket on top. My walls were almost bare, I had some bands that I listened to. Including my favorite band Nirvana.

"I'm a fan of them too." He spoke looking at the poster.

I walk over next to him also looking at the poster,"Maybe one day we could both fangirl and fanboy." I shrugged.

"Maybe." He chuckled. The tack on the top right corner of the poster was loose and almost falling out. "Let me get that."

"It's fine I can fix it." I replied as we both had our hands on the tack at the same time.

Sparks were going through my body as his thumb made circles on the back if my hand.

We both stared at each other not saying a word, but being able to hear each others breathing, because we were close.

I looked at his lips. Oh how I wanted to kiss them. Maybe make out. Call me a thirsty hoe but don't act like you don't do that when you see an attractive person. :P

"You're really pretty Y/N." Alex spoke lowly almost in a whisper. His hand left my hand but slid down to my arm.

He then took both of my arms and pinned me to the wall. I gasped at the sudden position we were in. I could feel his breath against mine.

My breath probably smelt like shit, because he had the most mintiest breath I've ever smelt.

Our foreheads touched and he spoke, "That will be 21.47 Please." And he smashed his lips onto mine.

We both moved in sync as he loosed his grip on my arms. I tangled my fingers in his hair. His arms found its way to my waist and played with the hem of my shirt.

We heard my door open and we both pulled away. I saw my sister standing at the door with a mortified look on her face.

"D-do you need anything." I blushed trying to calm my breathing after the moment me and Alex just had.

"Just came to say you're a bitch." She said and left slamming the door making me startled.